Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

I think the crazy part is also how early you start toping and training.
Due to the short "veg" period of autos dude, I just thought it better to get it all over with soon as possible......made sense to me haha....do you do it differently bro?....I am always up for learning :peace: ....and thank you 4 the rep @InkAddict$ :bighug:

Due to the short "veg" period of autos dude, I just thought it better to get it all over with soon as possible......made sense to me haha....do you do it differently bro?....I am always up for learning :peace: ....and thank you 4 the rep @InkAddict$ :bighug:
I topped this several times....started at the 5th node....cant even hold itself up....
20230625_212936.jpg

It's over 4ft tall and 4ft wide....

I've had some luck with topping by accident. I broke the main flower off when it was button size. All the side branches grew up to fill the void. I also tried LST by tying the branches down to spread them out. I was pretty rough on them too, cracking them slightly where they connect to the main stem. By holding them down it was like strength training for the branches. Now they can support larger flowers. I admit I got lucky with this one. This is what is possible if I can time it right again. A few times it didn't work so well. It may depend on the variety too. Yea, I know, Banner????
20230131_110202.jpg
20230130_102032.jpg
20230131_105537.jpg

I've had some luck with topping by accident. I broke the main flower off when it was button size. All the side branches grew up to fill the void. I also tried LST by tying the branches down to spread them out. I was pretty rough on them too, cracking them slightly where they connect to the main stem. By holding them down it was like strength training for the branches. Now they can support larger flowers. I admit I got lucky with this one. This is what is possible if I can time it right again. A few times it didn't work so well. It may depend on the variety too. Yea, I know, Banner????View attachment 1608649View attachment 1608650View attachment 1608654
That's an awesome training job!

Some autos will not react well to training , like my SOS .
Look at dellboys SKOOSH his was trained and still finished in 60 days.

I topped this several times....started at the 5th node....cant even hold itself up....View attachment 1608637
Dude, how come you top them more than once? Please?....I know that it's a myth that you can't top autos....this whole thread is pretty much dedicated to doing just that haha....but I did see some sense in just topping once, as the recovery time eats up most of the early veg period.

Back