Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

How often do you mix 100 L of nutes ?
:pighug:
Never dude....I just move the decimal point......dude I was worried there cause I have been havin doubts about switching to bloom nutes after only 2 weeks:bow:

All the photoperiod nutes is 2 weeks veg or repeat,same as bibizz.then its bloom and 12/12 i thought the testers had a semi autos schedule ?
Dude I got my sheet with the Dutch Pro starter box...when I chose it, I got the autoflowering soft water pack....so I just followed the schedule they provided dude...:vibe:.....seems a bit early to switch to me but the reset button has been pushed and I needed somewhere to start lol:vibe::vibe::vibe:...as long as I have watchful friends like you....I will be fine:vibe::woohoo:

This is my tip for auto girls ,,, note when they show sex and introduce bloom nutes ten days thereafter :biggrin:
I would say that seems right dude.......but the thing about the schedule that foxed me......is that you switch to bloom nutes at week 2...but you dont hit them with Explode until week 5....:shrug:

I would say that seems right dude.......but the thing about the schedule that foxed me......is that you switch to bloom nutes at week 2...but you dont hit them with Explode until week 5....:shrug:

Never tried it , would depend what the explode contains , if you have a guide for autos then follow it ,,otherwise you won't know if it's right or wrong ,,,is using a new nute range getting back to basics :rofl:

:pass:

Ahh they have soft/hard water and photo/auto schedules ? I just pulled that off the web.should be a testers thread somewhere here to
Im not moaning dudes....at all!!...i'm really happy with the DP nutes, simple curiosity as to why switch at 2 weeks is all.....now for pics
20181008_122300.jpg
20181008_122253.jpg
20181008_122242.jpg
20181008_122233.jpg

Never tried it , would depend what the explode contains , if you have a guide for autos then follow it ,,otherwise you won't know if it's right or wrong ,,,is using a new nute range getting back to basics :rofl:

:pass:
Kind of haha.......it was a big reset button I pushed:crying:

Reading the old photo schedules first 2 weeks is veg.....if you veg for 2 months just copy week 1&2 when 12/12ing its bloom nutes ....... or thats the way it was explained to me.biobizz etc.
Who else is running dutch pro nutes ?

Back