Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Reading the old photo schedules first 2 weeks is veg.....if you veg for 2 months just copy week 1&2 when 12/12ing its bloom nutes ....... or thats the way it was explained to me.biobizz etc.
Who else is running dutch pro nutes ?
:pighug:
Thats what I thought dude....just repeat wks 1+2 until she lets me know....but like I said its a big reset button I pushed....and as a starting point I have decided to follow the DP schedule....plants look fine so see what happens:pass::bighug:

Hey bro all subbed up now... Hey for the feed, I wouldn't use that two week thing or take it as what they mean.. They are going by photo's which usually would have around a 2weeks veg before the 12/12 switch...You'll want plan for about 30days or so for the feed, I'd assume by day 28 or so they will start preflowering or signs of it.. I'll give mine veg nutes up past transition to preflower adding in bloom nutes 2nd week of preflower and stopping the veg nutes after 2nd week preflower. It looks like your off to a nice start so far!:thumbsup::d5::pass::smokeout:

Hey bro all subbed up now... Hey for the feed, I wouldn't use that two week thing or take it as what they mean.. They are going by photo's which usually would have around a 2weeks veg before the 12/12 switch...You'll want plan for about 30days or so for the feed, I'd assume by day 28 or so they will start preflowering or signs of it.. I'll give mine veg nutes up past transition to preflower adding in bloom nutes 2nd week of preflower and stopping the veg nutes after 2nd week preflower. It looks like your off to a nice start so far!:thumbsup::d5::pass::smokeout:
I have switched the Jammie Dodgers already dude so im goin to see how they grow.......I will leave the Fugue Indica in veg nutes longer....the other thing that puzzles me is that my chart is a 10 week chart, so if I veg for longer, will I use up flowering time?:smoking:

I have switched the Jammie Dodgers already dude so im goin to see how they grow.......I will leave the Fugue Indica in veg nutes longer....the other thing that puzzles me is that my chart is a 10 week chart, so if I veg for longer, will I use up flowering time?:smoking:
no, it won't change the flowering time much...You just repeat week 2 veg until ready to switch over..One thing I haven't seen yet with DP is the dose for the transition they kinda have ya going straight from veg to bloom but I like a transition dose in-between that some veg & some bloom...so I will figure out one...

Yeah thats what I did dude....boom!!..:yoinks:...straight to bloom lol...:rofl:..one of the JD looks about a week in front of the other....but they are only a day apart:eyebrows:

I'll probably do something like 1/2 of normal dose at that time 50% veg nutes/50% bloom , I don't think it will be too much...

Yeah thats what I did dude....boom!!..:yoinks:...straight to bloom lol...:rofl:..one of the JD looks about a week in front of the other....but they are only a day apart:eyebrows:
yeah I don't like sudden switches so hopefully what i have planned will work in real setting and not just in my mind...we'll see!:smokeout:

I'll probably do something like 1/2 of normal dose at that time 50% veg nutes/50% bloom , I don't think it will be too much...
That seems good dude.....I have heard that the Explode is very strong and I think im going to play it safe at 50% to start:d5:

Back