Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

{week 5.5}

:dance2:Finally,... the sun is back!... it's been lots of heavy fog for the last week, and the girls don't like it,... LOL! The last couple days has been much better, and the plants are back on growth-track. :D You know auto's- ain't no time for foolin' around!... Bud sites are coming along nicely, but there's a little Ca defc. drama happening with the 5gal CM, which came on rather suddenly! It's not too bad, and the other 2 have minimal symptoms,... this also struck one of the HR MoB's as well...Stones slap Treatment started the other day, and so far progression of symptoms has largely halted... I didn't have a dedicated Ca-Mg supp' on hand, so a soln. of very dilute fert'+ 'multi-metal' supp', 1tsp/gal molasses, Superthrive, and water spreader was applied foliarly, twice in the last day... I did just pick up some General organics CaMg+, just in case,... since the regular dosing with molasses doesn't seem to be enough for some of the girls... So, more good weather is on the way, and that should have everybody crankin' and spankin'!

001.jpg<-- CC

003.jpg<-- CM's- 3, 5gal
002.jpg

stylez rasta smoke Tommy, Jaypp- Hi guys, how are things? Thanks for checking in,... now that blooming has started, I'm already getting impatient for the end results! Everybody raves about these strains, not nay-sayer in the lot... High 5
Shweeeet...!!

KUDO} LOL!- You and me both, brother! Surely, you've tried some Sweet gear before...? I hear your Kung-Fu is very good,... LOL!

Bud} Thanks mate! the next few weeks are going to show what kinda bones they'll have, the so called 'stretch'... Stems are nice and stout, though wind has something to do with that as well...

X} I'm pre-Dec. 12,... what happened, a system frag'? I'll have to go dig some, I'd love to see what you did with CC.... Thanks again for your help on troubleshooting, everything... LOL!

Last edited:
I'm pre-Dec. 12,... what happened, a system frag'?
Something like that.

The plants look good, bro! :thumbs:

Last edited:
*<WEEK 6.5>*

...Little sun, more fog, little sun, more fog... Stones slap Otherwise, all's going well enough; the Ca issue on the larger CM has been quashed! :wiz: The stated treatments stopped it in it's tracks, and just to seal the deal, I went and got some Gen. Organics Ca-Mg supp.' and am dosing with that regularly now... Bud sites are progressing nicely, though again, I wish they got bigger during veg'ing... :shrug: :face: After seeing Jaypp's report on his CM grow, I'm eagerly anticipating the fantastic buds they'll produce! ... time to start adjusting my fert' blend, I think... :smoke:

003.jpg<-- Crm. Caramel
002.jpg<-- Crm. Mandarine (3gal)

001.jpg<-- CM (5gal)

Last edited:
Hey my West Coast Southern Friend.Cool:

Your Sweet Seed gear is looking SWEET!!!!:clap:

:peace:

Hi waira,
i need to advise that i used 600W with a 18/6 photoperiod.
In outdoor is not the same, but yours are looking wonderful! you are doing a great work ;)

good luck with them!
J.

Thanks guys! They are doing better than the HR autos, that's for damn sure! Jaypp- Yeah, that's a hard knocks lesson I've learned about auto's,...but then again, yield is not really a priority, per se, I just don't want anymore runt-stunts! *** Stickbro- LOL! ya do'ed it agin, din'cha... I can't find the auto thread you started,..hmmm LOL! I hope things are okay, my friend...! I think I spaced a message of yours, at the old thread maybe? Anyway, same deal as always, doors are open for any Stick-Farms auto updates and the like, here, or better yet at the other HR combo thread... I'd love to see some fresh pics!... I'll PM you too...
Tommy and Jaypp- High 5 the seeds arrived today! Thank you so much,... one of each is already germ'ing now! There was one hiccup with the order though: remember how I asked for your choice of a fast auto? Well, I somehow got the fast photo version of Green poison- LOL! Oh well, I'll give one a try anyway, and we'll see if she can finish by late Fall,... :wiz: What do you guys think?

Last edited:
005.jpg

X's Evil Laugh x I love my night Watch crew! How ya like them apples! She was hanging right above the girls, 8' up or so,... looked like she just finished with a fresh, new web, and ready for the snag n' bag all night diner! :smoke: This is an Oak orb weaver spider, about 2+" across as you see her now... Tommy, Jaypp, sexy, no? Heheee! ...brilliant! I love the little beasties,...

Look at all those cloudy trichs on them spider legs!Holy Moly Hope you killed it though, don't want webs in your weed.. its F'dTaNg's Thang

Hi waira!

Nice to know you already have seeds for your next round :thumbs:

Hope that you enjoy them and that you get good results. We'll be around to check it out.

one of each is already germ'ing now! There was one hiccup with the order though: remember how I asked for your choice of a fast auto? Well, I somehow got the fast photo version of Green poison- LOL! Oh well, I'll give one a try anyway, and we'll see if she can finish by late Fall,... :wiz: What do you guys think?

Sorry about that waira. I think I probably misunderstood what you told me as I've been checking the message you sent me about this (just out of curiosity) and you said "Fast family" so I thought you wanted one of the "F1 Fast Version" and that's why I chose Green Poison F1 Fast Version for you. Here's what you told me:

"So, I do love color too!! Red Poison looks lovely for this; Sweet Special has very interesting parentage; any of the 'Fast' family would be fine with me, whatever you guys think will work best for me here... "

I think that by "Fast family" after all you just meant a fast auto, right? Hehehe, I guess that's where I misunderstood your comment :D But you'll probably like this strain also. If it's not the right timing for you to try a non-auto then keep it for a later time, even if you keep it for next year there's no problem at all, don't worry. Anyway if you try one now I think it's still on time for an outdoor grow. She doesn't have time to grow much as summer is getting to its end, but there's still time for a small harvest, I think...

And that's an amazing spider you've got there my friend. I wouldn't feel very confident having one close to me and my plants but I admit it's really very beautiful and sexy :p

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes!! :tiphat:

tommy

Wow, that's an amazing picture waira! :thumbs:
i think you will cut this Green Poison before the end of Summer, i have cultivated this strain and she needs around 42 days to finish since the beginning of the flowering time.
Hope this helps you mate!
J.

Back