Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

Tommy and Jaypp :tiphat: Thank you so much again for these wonderful seeds!:woohoo: I have one of each already germ'ing, and their new homes will be made up today! I wish there was more room and time, so I could grow out the whole lot.... LOL! :face: You're right Tommy, my bad... I had forgotten that there is literally a Fast version line, and the way I phrased my request made it sound like I wanted one from this line!... Sheesh,...and English is my first language?! LOL! Absolutely not a complaint, brothers! My primary concern was if this F1 strain would have a chance to finish decently given the lateness of the season, and I'm encouraged to hear that it likely will; even better, Rebel's GP is already well ahead of the others in flowering too! Plus, her lineage is very different from the others, and variety is important to me...:smoke: **** Isn't that spider great? I'm a biologist, guys, so large critters are fascinating to me! Besides, she was well above me, and the webs' support lines were out of the way of running into- I like her, but I don't want to wear her! :yoinks: :roflcry: I'll have the new girls up on post in a few days or so... Thanks again guys!! High 5
Jayp- LMAO!! Leg trich's! I love it! Somebody has bud-on-the-brain.... LOL! I'd never kill her though, besides, like I said she's plenty far above to be out of the way, and these big spiders are never a problem with their webbing, it's the zillions of babies that that practically rain down on my plants that are the bother! Every day I have to sweep through the girls and oust them, or they will make a mess of things! :D

Hi waira!

No problem at all, hehehe, most important is that they arrived to you safe and sound :thumbs:

My primary concern was if this F1 strain would have a chance to finish decently given the lateness of the season, and I'm encouraged to hear that it likely will;

Yes, like Jaypp said they still have time. If in your latitude you guys usually harvest non-autos in, lets say, October then there's still time. It can be ready as fast as Jaypp said although he based his comment on his personal experience in an indoor grow with HPS. Outdoor they can take a little while more. If you have the chance to veg them a couple of weeks inside, with HPS or MH it would be the best option, but you can also try a full outdoor as she will veg maybe until the 20th of August and then will start flowering to be ready in the begining of October, hopefully, hehehe..

Will be interesting to watch so keep us updated. Kind regards!

tommy

Jayp- LMAO!! Leg trich's! I love it! Somebody has bud-on-the-brain.... LOL! I'd never kill her though, besides, like I said she's plenty far above to be out of the way, and these big spiders are never a problem with their webbing, it's the zillions of babies that that practically rain down on my plants that are the bother! Every day I have to sweep through the girls and oust them, or they will make a mess of things! :D

Was me with trichs on the brain, checking out her long legs:coffee:
I have walked into too many Golden Orb spider webs(those are very strong webs and huge ass spiders)
The problem with not killing them is you don't know what's happening when you blink, them F'ers are fast at breeding and building webs
Speaking of huge spiders, we also have these Goliath Bird Eating spiders here in Australia.. how grand, now my fear of spiders is back!:roflcry:
http://youtu.be/lWS04I80L3Q

Sorry fellas I hate spiders ..
I took a Brown Recluse to the back of the neck on a old camp sofa ...
Deer hunting ...
Shit had me weak for a month almost ...
they get sprayed usually ...

But they do eat the bad bugs

Sorry fellas I hate spiders ..
I took a Brown Recluse to the back of the neck on a old camp sofa ...
Deer hunting ...
Shit had me weak for a month almost ...
they get sprayed usually ...

But they do eat the bad bugs
:bow: Can't Rep slap still but that's praise worthy Swampman, taking a bite from a Brown Recluse, they I think have flesh eating venom.
------
Now back to Wairas plants:smokeit:

Yeah bro ....it ate a good size hole out before the Dr could stop it ...

Weirdest shit ever ...I have an Old ICP clown tatted on the back of my neck right ..
Well I re Drew it but anyway. ..its mouth was where the bite woundd was ....
So for about 2 months looked like some killer wicked shit ..
the tat like had an actual mouth and since its kinda scarey anyway the puss and blood gave it characteristic ..lol ..

Yeah bro ...no piders for me ...
Yes ur grow is SWEEEEEETTT!!!!

LOL

Was me with trichs on the brain, checking out her long legs:coffee:
I have walked into too many Golden Orb spider webs(those are very strong webs and huge ass spiders)
The problem with not killing them is you don't know what's happening when you blink, them F'ers are fast at breeding and building webs
Stones slap Right!... what'd I say...? LOL! -sorry mate, blame it on the fresh hash!... dig the Golden Orb's, really cool makings and colors, but I know what you mean about the running into the webs! And you know instantly by how tough the web is break, and then you're thinking (if moving fast) :yoinks: f*ck huge spider down my shirt/in my pants!! :roflcry: ... and your arms are a blur as you're flailing them all over your body!! Fun Fun....:crying:
we also have these Goliath Bird Eating spiders here in Australia
<--- Dewd! Don't tell me Down Under has an foreign invasion of these things now! They're native to northern South America... The US has a similar but major problem with Burmese Pythons in south Florida/Everglades,... there's even a stupid frickin' reality show about it now!

Swampy} Aaaiii-yah! Browns are bad bad news, maybe worse than Black Widows... the venom is bad enough, but isn't it a specific type bacteria that really does the worst damage? I saw a show that had some poor soul with horrid, weeping patches of festering skin caused by flesh-eating Staph'.........*shudder*... took him 2+ years to heal up decently... I so glad you were spared such a thing!
..its mouth was where the bite woundd was ....
So for about 2 months looked like some killer wicked shit ..
the tat like had an actual mouth and since its kinda scarey anyway the puss and blood gave it characteristic ..lol ..
<--- LMAO!! Shit man... eeeewwwww!! Something tells me the ladies didn't find that very sexy, Big'un! :poof: goes the p***y... :crying: Ah well, you already got a lady at home waitin' fer you tuh feed 'er! :brow:
Funny stuff boys! ....doesn't have to all shop talk here :smoke:.....thanks for comin' by....:peace:

plants are looking good waira but Im no fan of spiders except these little jumping spiders that don't build webs they do it the lazy way and hang out on the widow screens :smokebuds:

Thanks for all the #&^&&% spider stories, have to sleep with the light on tonight.:D

And a big thanks to you waira for starting it with your pic.:cuss:

I ain't a scared a nothin, well except BIG ASS SPIDERS, and the Brownies.

Maybe that's why I'm a liven where we have 8 months of winter, not much for big spiders up in these here parts. Only heard of urban legends of spotting of Brown Recluses' here.

Do have Black Widows, but those are pretty bitchen lookin though. :head:

:peace:

All good on the mis ID, I got no green so it was all me hahaPiggy Hug
Yeah Bud, Australia is like the worst place to live if you are scared of what's under your bed.
Don't get me started on snakes, had a Python in my room I wouldn't have been able to reach around the circumference even with both hands, no idea how long it was as it roped itself into my wall pretty tightly.
Plus we have like 7 or 8 of the top 10 most venomous snakes so I get the odd run in and occasionally run over variations of Tiapans. Just doing my part for man kindTaNg's Thang

Back