Watts per sq ft. How many watts in your grow space

Right on I have found a huge difference In the growth of plants from the different spectrums of lights I have, the quantum boards with the far red, when I veg under that light my plants strech quite a bit, I'm guessing because of the added far red, the marshydro sp250 grows very squatty dense plants but I think I had it to close to my plants when i just vegged with the sp250, it has far red as well as uv.. but the sp250 just seems to be so much brighter then the quantum boards too! I really need a par meter lol so I could get a better idea of the light that plants are receiving, but they are expensive.. still trying to get it all dialed in as far as the lights!

I am in the middle of my 3rd grow with QB's and I just started dimming the lights a few hours and the plants have responded. I think the Intense light from the QB's keeps the plants shorter and bushier atleast that is what I am finding. I am running QB96's. Bud and crystal production is amazing but my plants are just short. I have been dropping the QB's down to 10w each and I am finally starting to see some stretch.

JMHO
Peace

@Dabber how will you be lining the walls in the room for reflection?
How much heat are you expecting that will be generated by those lights.
Are you gonna vent right outdoors?
Anxious to see your setup completed :thumbsup:

@Dabber how will you be lining the walls in the room for reflection?
How much heat are you expecting that will be generated by those lights.
Are you gonna vent right outdoors?
Anxious to see your setup completed :thumbsup:
Walls are already painted off white, far as the heat I think I'll be able to keep temps around 80 vented through ceiling overhead. I'm also anxious to get this grow under way just takes time to get it all together hoping to pop seeds in next week or 2

9.8 watts per sq ft, wonder how's the results gonna be :smoking:
9.6 watts per sq.ft last grow
20200119_181509.jpg
20200119_181502.jpg
20200115_163945.jpg
20200115_163950.jpg

Damn that sounds like you keep your wattz up

I thought I had too much with 600HPS in 6.25sq for.
dunno mate
Bunged the lights in the tent
Sorted fans an filters
Then threw the beans in an now my fingers are crossed
Been 15 years since I grew anything ‍♂️
Ended up with this!!

Attachments

• 20200316_212211.jpg
    20200316_212211.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 61
Back