Watts per sq ft. How many watts in your grow space

Dam dude, Have you run any of the quantum boards? Thoughts on cob vs board? Im am getting ready outfit a 4x2 and haven't pulled the trigger on the lights yet
Only ran blurples and a Timber Vero gen 7 all collecting dust, Bro my last grow was 9.6 watts per sq ft the harvest was UNREAL. I pulled 2.5 grams per watt from my biggest plant under autocobs

Dabber, how high are you hanging your autocobs / how far from the canopy? That looks fantastic for that wattage!

Aye. I meant your cobs are what, $100 to $250 each? I counted 10. My whole setup if bought new would cost +/- $1500 but thats after years of slow upgrades.
4 pack with the afn5 code it works out to $111 per cob. Just using the 3x3 tent for example it’s not hard to pull a pound from this space with 4 cobs. The fun part is these 4 cobs combined give off 830 btu’s of heat and cost roughly 10-15 dollars per month to run. Comparing to the purplish lights around it would take a “claimed 1200w” light to equal the physical light these give off. Heat and cost on these other lights would be significantly higher.

How do you get a pound with only 220 watts? Would that be 2 grams per wall watt? I am new at this, but from everything I’ve read, if such yields were possible, they would most certainly not fall into the “not hard” category
4 pack with the afn5 code it works out to $111 per cob. Just using the 3x3 tent for example it’s not hard to pull a pound from this space with 4 cobs. The fun part is these 4 cobs combined give off 830 btu’s of heat and cost roughly 10-15 dollars per month to run. Comparing to the purplish lights around it would take a “claimed 1200w” light to equal the physical light these give off. Heat and cost on these other lights would be significantly higher.

How do you get a pound with only 220 watts? Would that be 2 grams per wall watt? I am new at this, but from everything I’ve read, if such yields were possible, they would most certainly not fall into the “not hard” category

I'm a simple grower who doesn't need much herb.
It's just for family and friends.

I grow in hydro with zero topping, training, etc.
And no pruning of any healthy leaf unless a plant is trying to usurp light from others.
I prefer just letting them do what they want, and don't care much how much herb they yield.

Using 8 of these COBs got me 18 oz from 17 sq ft (2 x 4 plus 3 x 3), while following the un-modified, bud-rot scoffing VPD chart from seed to harvest.
Assuming 55 watts each, that's 1.15 g/W.
If I wanted to get fancier, that could probably go up to 1.5 g/W, but there's no need.

How do you get a pound with only 220 watts? Would that be 2 grams per wall watt?
Here's a couple pics from my Magic strain grow 8 plants the biggest was the 1st pic 2nd is total harvest from all 8 if I remember correctly I pulled a little over 6 lbs that run from 8 plants
1585792408037.png
1585792504009.png

So did your internet connection get straightened out?

Back