Be a Breeder – you can create your own autoflowers with our regular seeds and personal support!

If I had a space I would be on 140 new strains instead of 40 lol 😆 nice video. 👍

If Spain would flipping legalise...I'd have 11.000 sq mtrs.............:growing:....smoking canna might not be Addictive............

But Breeding Damn well IS...........:biggrin:

If Spain would flipping legalise...I'd have 11.000 sq mtrs.............:growing:....smoking canna might not be Addictive............

But Breeding Damn well IS...........:biggrin:
I would join you on that land to make some legendary strains if possible lol .
I'm so addicted to breeding I have seeds that haven't tested yet .
My friends on here sure help me out with that problem 😅

I would join you on that land to make some legendary strains if possible lol .

Yup....it would be Ideal wouldn't it........?......I Had me Hopes up for a few years..........I Though Spain might be Wise enough to grab the Dutch Trade while that was up a height.......

But seeing them take Dinafem down with a simple change in political party when it was a Multi-million euros business that had been operating in plain sight for years... made me Think again. :pass:

I'm so addicted to breeding I have seeds that haven't tested yet .

That's why we had the Dragon Med Team.......you need people you can Trust to Help..........:headbang:

My friends on here sure help me out with that problem 😅

:headbang:

You Know....I have always thought to myself that height dictated harvest time.....but you seem to have Bust that myth....... :headbang: .

Height and Speed............

WAIT................................................................that is not what is making @Vapo shake his bare arse all over site is it..........?

Bluestruttin
I started to breed using the small fast large frosty bud plants and honed that before moving on to taller type strains. I wanted my plant's small but full of bud and no branchy stretchy , just like lowryder I aimed to imitate the results and have small fast sog plant's. Tick. I'm pretty good at pairing up genetics to achieve such wee things. Lol
The SKOOSH is a little different for vapo indeed . The bondage auto king lol.

Yup....it would be Ideal wouldn't it........?......I Had me Hopes up for a few years..........I Though Spain might be Wise enough to grab the Dutch Trade while that was up a height.......

But seeing them take Dinafem down with a simple change in political party when it was a Multi-million euros business that had been operating in plain sight for years... made me Think again. :pass:

That's why we had the Dragon Med Team.......you need people you can Trust to Help..........:headbang:

:headbang:
It's a shame what happened to dinafem.
I had a friend on here that wanted dinafems blue cheese kept going so I used my SOS and crossed it to the blue cheese to make slaughtered lamb. A personal favourite to date. Currently on gen1 soon to be gen2 this year .
I realized the importance of keeping favourite strains going because people want and need them . SOS was a strawberry cheesecake limited edition (chronic, white widow, cheese) back in 2018/19 and is now split into new strains. My point is , if a limited edition strain has one release then I'm all over it to see what I can do with it to keep it alive. SKOOSH was the same story and was made from a limited kandy kush and the male strawberry cheesecake At the same time .

I started to breed using the small fast large frosty bud plants and honed that before moving on to taller type strains.

I had to Use the small fast male in the pack to reduce mine originally......coz mine were out of the 8 week..12 inch standard the market wanted at the time.........

I aimed to imitate the results and have small fast sog plant's. Tick.

Tick Indeed....:greencheck:

I'm pretty good at pairing up genetics to achieve such wee things. Lol

Results say so...........:bravo:....

The SKOOSH is a little different for vapo indeed . The bondage auto king lol.

:d5:

@Mossy
My slaughtered lamb F1 male and female to make gen1.
1707752271434.png

1707752353223.png

#IBlameJointDoctor for having to create an Excel file to keep track of all my Auto hybrids...
1707757213515 _small.jpg

1707757213500 _small.jpg

Oh and also #IBlameJointDoctor for all the hard work I have to do to keep my pile healthy and turned around. Every year I expand it and every year I still end up with empty pots...What breeding has done to my back....Oh boy!!! Today added 200L rice hulls to to mix. Had to shovel it three times to get an even spread. Luckily I had some White Widow to help me out...Jawza...
1707757213525 _small.jpg

@tobe have you got anything for #IBlameJointDoctor .........?...................I'm sure Autos have added to your workload over the years....... :biggrin: ......
Haha Mossy
#IBlameJointDoctor for the fat chicken I have feed the crappy seeds of the crosses I have done in the early time. Damm I have eaten them all with the family but uhhh every bit I was thinking about the seeds and why auto's.

Haha have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Back