Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Day 73 now for the Extreme and Kerosene.

73ex.jpg

73kc.jpg

Last edited:
A Tomato tree in the Epoct Experimental Land Pavillion Gardens, Japan. Looking at how the greenhouse is set up I can see conduits of wires, maybe they're using some form of Electroculture.

tomato-tree.jpg

A Tomato tree in the Epoct Experimental Land Pavillion Gardens, Japan. Looking at how the greenhouse is set up I can see conduits of wires, maybe they're using some form of Electroculture.

View attachment 1599145

@DeanOnAuto ...this is a photo I have seen before from @arty zan ...... :headbang: ....I'm sure he Knows the Trick to it.....coz I was Thinking of trying it myself.......but I can't remember how it was done now.... #IBlametheDope ..:crying: .. #HappyFriday :friday:

@DeanOnAuto ...this is a photo I have seen before from @arty zan ...... :headbang: ....I'm sure he Knows the Trick to it.....coz I was Thinking of trying it myself.......but I can't remember how it was done now.... #IBlametheDope ..:crying: .. #HappyFriday :friday:
If they show me a red planet on that stream, I'll probably piss myself laughing, ;) that's if they're not streaming from the Alaskan Tundra ;)

Last edited:
Autoseeds doing great :thumbsup: Pink Runtz, Rainbow Glue, and GirlScout Cookies. :drool:also had room for two Mendocino Snow-G.:drool:
And finally The truth, nothing but the truth !! the flood gates have opened! Pay attention to what is being said. He went too the defense dept. and told them what he was going to do and they gave him PERMISSION to speak!!!! . .. 👽:goauto:
DSC_0954.JPG

Back