Seed Stockers Wedding glue auto in a cup !!!organics an microbes an stuff !!!!

Here she is today
16388215747575848744229272298498.jpg

Here she is today nice fungal mat going onView attachment 1399509
I did something a little different with my Earthbox two weeks or so ago. I've got a pretty good bank of nutes top dressed, but I really wasn't happy with the development with the application of the bokashi. I'd get good growth early, but the compost mites would eat it up faster than it could grow. I just added something to raise up the 'shower cap' and a little Timothy hay. Both are intended to give the bokashi some air slace to be able to grow bigger and stronger to make more than the compost mites can eat up and it's still going strong!

Not muchgrowth i would like to try this style in a 2 liter .
16408325237143270397928514403470.jpg

I did something a little different with my Earthbox two weeks or so ago. I've got a pretty good bank of nutes top dressed, but I really wasn't happy with the development with the application of the bokashi. I'd get good growth early, but the compost mites would eat it up faster than it could grow. I just added something to raise up the 'shower cap' and a little Timothy hay. Both are intended to give the bokashi some air slace to be able to grow bigger and stronger to make more than the compost mites can eat up and it's still going strong!
Sounds awesome i make mine using composted fish,crab shells, organic cow manure, red alder, yarrow, nettle ,oak bark,cham
chamomile, an valerian, an then i add a top dressing of frass,neem meal ,soybean meal an a lil bio live .

Back