Seed Stockers JSH1973 Wedding Glue Auto - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

No worries man, I had forgotten to keep an eye on it so it's my own fault :smoking:
You know me bro I'm fair with everyone and I don't think you did it on purpose and keep posting in your journal please

You know me bro I'm fair with everyone and I don't think you did it on purpose and keep posting in your journal please
I most certainly will :biggrin:
Hydro Cup Girl has grown 3.5cm since yesterday and is 92.5cm :smoking:
20220112_164054.jpg
20220112_164128.jpg

don't put yourself down as disqualified bro you just made a mistake also I'm still very interested how she turns out also my solo is similar it just keeps on stretching
The *disqualified* is just a laugh :biggrin:
I'm well happy even though I messed up the rules a bit, I still have a big win of doing these two side by side, 1 in solo cup and 1 in same but with the hydro assist :smoking:

The *disqualified* is just a laugh :biggrin:
I'm well happy even though I messed up the rules a bit, I still have a big win of doing these two side by side, 1 in solo cup and 1 in same but with the hydro assist :smoking:

Sorry about the mix up buddy. It's a rule that I must abide by :(

If those roots had not come out of the container this would be a definite contended :pass:

As @St. Tom said. Still an amazing grow and I'll be watching with interest to see how this ends :thumbsup:

Keep us updated mate :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Former competition girl is turning out really nice but her taller lanky sister ended up with some root rot and I did a transplant to save it so it's not a solo cup anymore but looks to be recovering now and trying to fatten up a little.

20220221_171538.jpg
20220221_171633.jpg

Back