Seed Stockers JSH1973 Wedding Glue Auto - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

They both look amazing. Also a bit lightgreen, but wouldn't that be because of the solocup thing? If she smokes well I'll try her in a big pot in the greenhouse next season... Oh, just realized today is the new season :rofl: :headbang:

Girls are happy :biggrin:

20220111_134619.jpg

Attachments

• 20220111_134818.jpg
    20220111_134818.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Hi bro is your battle plant the first pic or the 2nd as there's loads of roots coming out of the bottom on the 2nd one. also on the other one can you post pics of it just in the solo cup please as there should be no roots outside of the cup as I've gotta be strict on this as its for prizes as mark wouldn't be happy

Hi bro is your battle plant the first pic or the 2nd as there's loads of roots coming out of the bottom on the 2nd one. also on the other one can you post pics of it just in the solo cup please as there should be no roots outside of the cup as I've gotta be strict on this as its for prizes as mark wouldn't be happy
It's the shorter one with the spoiler and red bird.
I just trimmed a little bit of roots that had developed between the two cups, hopefully this wont disqualify her.
The other one have roots hanging because I have put it on hydro assist :biggrin:

20220112_144321.jpg
20220112_144423.jpg

It's the shorter one with the spoiler and red bird.
I just trimmed a little bit of roots that had developed between the two cups, hopefully this wont disqualify her.
The other one have roots hanging because I have put it on hydro assist :biggrin:

View attachment 1406754View attachment 1406755
With the roots being like that it could be classed as a dwc and you could grow a much bigger plant and the rules state the roots must be kept inside the cup but I will let Mark decide but I think he will say no to poll bro and I'm sorry

With the roots being like that it could be classed as a dwc and you could grow a much bigger plant and the rules state the roots must be kept inside the cup but I will let Mark decide but I think he will say no to poll bro and I'm sorry
No worries man, I had forgotten to keep an eye on it so it's my own fault :smoking:

Back