Really though, I'm pretty damn green compared to the rest of y'all so this will probably be more learning experience than anything else for me.
Its like having a thirsty young child for 3 months that lives in a cup, plus side no crying:coffee2::haha:

I'm excited and ima go the organic way lol I have no idea how it will go but fuck it :crying: :headbang::smoking::woohoo1: gonna top dress and thats about it. Sucks we got to wait that long for the seeds tho hopefully it's withing the next weekof not oh well.
LOL! My feeling exactly! All I can do is try. I abused a clone in a small clay pot not much bigger than a solo cup. She did very well even with the neglect. We'll see if I can do something with one if I pay them attention. I imagine the watering/feeding will get pretty hectic, especially towards the end. I think my plan to use cfm tent bars will give me lots of flexibility to get the job done and hopefully a bit easier. I'm gonna make something big enough to set all four of the girls at once for them to either drain into or soak in. That will limit the total open tent time to the minimum and environment that much more stable.

Doing The "POT" Dance to Cannabis Gods. :rofl:

"Suki needs her seeds, then Suki gets her seeds. Hear us please."

the POT dance.jpg

Back