Initial Game Plan and Grow Details

Suki

Resident Chaos Deity
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yes, the title is to be read to this tune:

My beans have not landed yet, but I'm getting antsy so I am saving this space for my Solo Cup Challenge grow diary of Seedstockers Wedding Glue! A big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @Trichome farmer for putting this together. This will be my first solo cup grow so I'm very excited to have the chance to grow along with some very talented and experienced growers.

Environment: 2x2 Spider Farmer Tent

Lights: 2x SF1000 grow lights

Airflow: 4" extraction fan and two small clip fans, fresh air intake is ducted to my ceiling vent for now, which is passive intake at the moment as we are in that lovely part of the year where we don't need ac or heat. Once the heat flips on I will more than likely switch to opening the floor windows on the tent and allowing for passive intake through those as I feel that the heat will probably mess things up. We will see.

Soil: FFOF

Pots: Solo Cups, of course!

Nutrients: I'm planning on testing a few different nute systems on this grow, and will choose my entry from my four starts at the 30 day mark. Nutes are as follows:
"Grow Dots" from Real Growers, along with Recharge when needed.
FF base trio
Lotus three part dry nutes
Nature's Living Soil - Autoflower Blend
The only additional additive will be Gold Shield Silica, which I intend to use on all 4 cups.

Water: Tap from my DIY bubble dechlorinator with absorbic acid to neutralize chloramine, PH'ed to around 6.5.

I think that's everything? If I'm missing any important background info let me know.

Good luck to all the growers, I can't wait to see how this goes!

Last edited:
Oh that is great because I don't really understand this solo cup concept ^^
Following your run will teach me a lot I'm sure, and maybe at some point I may try it myself.
Good luck !

Best of luck! I'll be in on this too with my first solo attempt along side ya. FFOF has plenty in it so be cautious with additions. I think you may need to leave some room for another potting mix buffer initially as i've read the OF isn't seedling friendly. That's all I've got. I am interested in how the grow dots work out. I think larger pots may be the key with those or have to keep adding them along the way in a small solo.

Well, you'll kill it either way. The seedling or the grow with your enthusiasm. hahahah nah, you'll do great.

Best of luck! I'll be in on this too with my first solo attempt along side ya. FFOF has plenty in it so be cautious with additions. I think you may need to leave some room for another potting mix buffer initially as i've read the OF isn't seedling friendly. That's all I've got. I am interested in how the grow dots work out. I think larger pots may be the key with those or have to keep adding them along the way in a small solo.

Well, you'll kill it either way. The seedling or the grow with your enthusiasm. hahahah nah, you'll do great.
I did the math and .875ts would be the dosage so just the tiniest amount really. I'm going to do 12g of the NLS, the other two will just be fed as needed since they're regular old salt nutes. Which is part of why I'm doing 4 at once anyways lol.

I'm excited and ima go the organic way lol I have no idea how it will go but fuck it :crying: :headbang::smoking::woohoo1: gonna top dress and thats about it. Sucks we got to wait that long for the seeds tho hopefully it's withing the next weekof not oh well.

Back