Day 0 - Seedstockers Bruce Banner and Wedding Glue
20211222_232233.jpg

Planning on planting whichever WG I don't choose as my contender with the BB in a 20gal.

YEAH!! Glad you’re in! Good luck with your grow!

Didn't mean to be so short last night, awful migraine got me out of nowhere lol. Still lingering a bit but trying to ward it off with some dark chocolate and a monster. Trying to avoid my migraine rx because it knocks me out. I'm going to have to decide what I want to run in the solo substrate and nute wise. In the time since my initial post things have changed quite a bit and I'm totally out of the ffof. I do have a bunch of organic soil mixed up but from what I've seen it doesn't seem to work all that well in solos. I'm going to have to do some thinking, thankfully it will probably be a few days before anything is above ground anyways.

Give coco a try! I did and it's gone great. They even stock it at Home Depot and Lowes if you don't have a good hydro shop nearby. Might need to wash and buffer it yourself depending on what they have. Just takes calmag and patience.

Didn't mean to be so short last night, awful migraine got me out of nowhere lol. Still lingering a bit but trying to ward it off with some dark chocolate and a monster. Trying to avoid my migraine rx because it knocks me out. I'm going to have to decide what I want to run in the solo substrate and nute wise. In the time since my initial post things have changed quite a bit and I'm totally out of the ffof. I do have a bunch of organic soil mixed up but from what I've seen it doesn't seem to work all that well in solos. I'm going to have to do some thinking, thankfully it will probably be a few days before anything is above ground anyways.
If you were gonna run them organically, I could send you a jar of some very nice FFJ. A little pint would more than take care of your full 4x4 run.

If you were gonna run them organically, I could send you a jar of some very nice FFJ. A little pint would more than take care of your full 4x4 run.
This reminds me! I have been looking all over for knf recipes in terms of what plant/fruit base to use for various needs (like, clearly banana has lots of Potassium but what about phosphorus?) And I'm having an absolute hell of a time. It seems like everything I've found is super vague. I know I'm probably going to have to put together the full range of inputs (ugh, grocery store means I gotta go where the people are lol) but I'm having a hard time finding what all to get and where to start. I know brown sugar and either ACV or BRV but beyond that and bananas idk lmao. The living soil I mixed up seems to be moving along nicely, I've seen some of the white fuzziness going on lol (brain dead at the moment caffeine hasn't kicked in yet) which I know is a good sign. I've got a bunch of rabbit supplies left, would Timothy hay or orchard grass be suitable for mulch (in the big pots)? What about pine flakes? I've got bales of all of them and the only thing I still use is the pine flakes for the rats but I buy that 8cf at a time for like $5 so I don't mind using it if it'll work. Do you still cover with plastic over the mulch? I need to go back in my other thread and pull the worm feeding info @AJrexxx gave me but I'm assuming feeding the worms different things will change the nutrient properties of the EWC? I wish I could find a good guide written up for all this stuff but I feel like I'm having to cobble together bits and pieces to try to figure out what I need to do lmao. I'd say dm me but tbh having it where others can read it may end up helping someone looking for the same stuff I am at some point so we can keep it here. Plus I'm planning on running the second WG and the BB together in a 20gal with the new soil so I guess it is applicable to this thread anyways lol.

I use WCA for calcium and WPC for phosphorus. FFA for general plant health. OHN for plant health. I create lab as well and make my own bokashi (I prefer it to OMI). I have ran FFJ and from time to time make more. Look up those acronyms and you will find more. If you want to do a deep dive watch Chris Trumps videos on YouTube he lays it all out very well. He has been on some cannabis podcasts as well and lived in Korea training under one of the KNF founders (Cho is his name I think). He and his family also run a commercial farm using only KNF inputs in HI.

Last edited:
I will see if I can find my original documents and post them in my random thoughts thread if I find them.

Back