Initial Game Plan and Grow Details
  • Suki

Resident Chaos Deity
    Cultivators Club
    Reaction score
    Yes, the title is to be read to this tune:

My beans have not landed yet, but I'm getting antsy so I am saving this space for my Solo Cup Challenge grow diary of Seedstockers Wedding Glue! A big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @Trichome farmer for putting this together. This will be my first solo cup grow so I'm very excited to have the chance to grow along with some very talented and experienced growers.

Environment: 2x2 Spider Farmer Tent

Lights: 2x SF1000 grow lights

Airflow: 4" extraction fan and two small clip fans, fresh air intake is ducted to my ceiling vent for now, which is passive intake at the moment as we are in that lovely part of the year where we don't need ac or heat. Once the heat flips on I will more than likely switch to opening the floor windows on the tent and allowing for passive intake through those as I feel that the heat will probably mess things up. We will see.

Soil: FFOF

Pots: Solo Cups, of course!

Nutrients: I'm planning on testing a few different nute systems on this grow, and will choose my entry from my four starts at the 30 day mark. Nutes are as follows:
    "Grow Dots" from Real Growers, along with Recharge when needed.
    FF base trio
    Lotus three part dry nutes
    Nature's Living Soil - Autoflower Blend
    The only additional additive will be Gold Shield Silica, which I intend to use on all 4 cups.

Water: Tap from my DIY bubble dechlorinator with absorbic acid to neutralize chloramine, PH'ed to around 6.5.

I think that's everything? If I'm missing any important background info let me know.

Good luck to all the growers, I can't wait to see how this goes!

Last edited:
    Day 0 - Seedstockers Bruce Banner and Wedding Glue
  • 20211222_232233.jpg

Planning on planting whichever WG I don't choose as my contender with the BB in a 20gal.

Back