Thanks and I agree. We feel that intensity (matching the suns intensity wavelength to wavelength in terms of photosynthetic light output, and uniformity - lighting every leaf equally with that intensity - is the key to really happy high yielding plants. It's been a fun ride.
it's astonishing sometimes to see what some manufacturers have "unlearned", or mis-read into other's research, especially McCree and Inada's (?) works...:doh:... so far I have to conclude I like what the fuller spec' COB's produce than the blurples, but I do have to caution my conclusions some because if weather permits, I put my auto's in the Sun from mid-bloom on for no other reason than what the UV light does for potency! (Winter makes me shut down, the tent isn't really inside).... I don't grow award winning monster auto's, but the quality is tops... I know because I grow photo's in full Sun, and so I have direct comparison to gauge from,... IMO the photo's generally don't have a thing on the auto's for potency! :dizzy: :woohoo1: Have you folks delved into auto's yet for personal grows? There are some simply amazing genetics out there these days :thumbsup:....
I'm even dumb enough to post on Reddit so I have a thick skin. Nice to be in a moderate group of people who really enjoy growing (versus trolling):)
:crying: :troll: :deadhorse: ... try your hide at Troll-it-up! :nono: :haha: ... you're gonna love it here mate :yeahthat: :zen: - exactly!

So do you guys grow and smoke yourself? I think it could be epic if its on the suns wavelength !
Looking to try autos ourself very soon!

LP700bundelmain_1090x@2x.jpg

:pighug:

Back