Welcome to AFN . I bet it took allot of R&D to get to that pro looking light!

Yes more than I expected 6 years ago when Washington went recreational. We sold a bunch of lights made in Asia by companies like Vividgro, Heliospectra and Bios then decided we wanted to make our own based on everything we learned.

:welcome: :smokeout: :thanks: Hey Kevin, welcome to this little slice of canna' heaven! Thank you for coming aboard AFN.... :cheers:

Great website mate, lots of proper and practical info about the science and application to horticulture- :thumbsup: .... I've been mostly a Sun grower, so indoor lighting is not my forte, but after trying blurples and COB's, I'm finding the shadowing effect from strong point-source lights, and the uneven scatter of single spec' diodes to be something of an issue for coverage and penetration (one of the many ways the Sun is a spoiler :biggrin:)... These Q-board type LED's seem to fix all of this! After seeing some very nice results from them here, my next light purchase will be one of these types....View attachment 1015158

Thanks and I agree. We feel that intensity (matching the suns intensity wavelength to wavelength in terms of photosynthetic light output, and uniformity - lighting every leaf equally with that intensity - is the key to really happy high yielding plants. It's been a fun ride.

Always good to see another LED vendor raising the bar and taking the leap to get out in front of a discriminating audience here at AFN

I'm even dumb enough to post on Reddit so I have a thick skin. Nice to be in a moderate group of people who really enjoy growing (versus trolling):)

I'm even dumb enough to post on Reddit so I have a thick skin. Nice to be in a moderate group of people who really enjoy growing (versus trolling):)
Enjoy the troll free vibe friend trolls get the ban an we don't put up with negativity .We are the top auto site in the world but it's truly our vibe that sets us apart we have the kindest growers growing the kindest kind .

Thanks and I agree. We feel that intensity (matching the suns intensity wavelength to wavelength in terms of photosynthetic light output, and uniformity - lighting every leaf equally with that intensity - is the key to really happy high yielding plants. It's been a fun ride.
I like the FGI Lightpanel 700 with the optional controller so you can make some adjustments. That would fit perfect in a 4x4 - 5x5 tent

Back