High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
:toke: Howdy folks!

We're pleased to announce and introduce a new vendor to the Autoflower Network, RotBlock *now called Phyter*

*( Parent company is EndoPlantHealth.com .... :smoking: our rep' here is the owner, handle is Phyter (Bryon)

What is Phyter?
  • ...is a beneficial fungus that can be applied to cannabis plants to prevent grey mold, also known as bud-rot
  • ... is completely non-toxic with zero REI, and allowed for organic use .
  • ... has zero pre and post harvest interval, you can use it right up to the day you harvest.
  • ... contains no essential oils or other strong smelling ingredients that will affect the flavor of your harvest.
  • ... will help you grow giant buds with no fear of bud-rot occurring in the dense foliage.
  • Also prevents Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Phomopsis, Phoma, Bipolaris, Drechslera, Helminthosporium, Alternaria, Streptomyces, Phytopthora and others
Rotblock-infographic1-728x1030.jpg

The Autoflower Network will be hosting tesing with our own testers (growers like you) on the forum! Stay tuned for journals, reviews, and updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
a big welcome to rotblock this product looks great for me every time ive grown outdoor in the uk ive been hit by mould but it looks like my next try outdoor adventure i will have something extra in reserve :pass:

Hi!

Thanks for the welcome, we're super excited to be here!
AFN's testers are kindly going to be running some side by side tests with rotblock so you can see the effects it has on your plants, we'll update you as that progresses and post photo's from our own grow here too.
If there's anything you want to know or anything I can do for you then please reach out and I'll be happy to help.
As a thankyou for having us on the site we've set up coupon code AFN10 on the website which will give you 10% off your basket :)
I've got some running around to do today, but I'll post some photo's of previous grows we've used the product on later
Looking forward to getting to know you all! :bighug:

:WTF: are you kidding me??.....Welcome..welcome:welcome::cool1::welcome:....great to see you on AFN @RotBlock ....your product looks AWESOME...:weed:my last encounter with budrot was horrific dudes.....usual story, plant near harvest....looking delicious, but I noticed a couple of funny looking fan leaves and when I pulled on them they came out.....stem and all??....whaaaatt??....got my jewellers loupe(big mistake)and investigated.....there it was, ugh!!...right in the middle of a lovely f****ng big juicy bud....Massive patch of budrot...staring me in the eye.....gutted dudes, had to bin the whole bud, sadness:wall:...I will be watching the tests dudes..Welcome Again Dudes...
:LikeWeed:
Vapo:weed:

Hi and :welcome::vibes::goodluck:

Back