Welcome Phyter (aka RotBlock)

Here's the first series of pictures from a recent medical grow that we used rotblock on, will have more for you later. We've only got photos of photos at the moment, but I'm guessing at least some of the test squad will be using autos. It's not my grow but I helped with the gardening, if you have specific questions about it I should be able to get the info from the grower.
Setup for these pics:
Strain: King Tut
Medium: Bioponic soilless
Lighting: HPS
Nutes: Mostly GH
Thanks for checking them out!
Day 38:
day38.JPG

Day 50:
day50.JPG

Day 57:
day57.JPG

Day 65:
day65.JPG

Harvest Day:
Harvest.JPG

:WTF: are you kidding me??.....Welcome..welcome:welcome::cool1::welcome:....great to see you on AFN @RotBlock ....your product looks AWESOME...:weed:my last encounter with budrot was horrific dudes.....usual story, plant near harvest....looking delicious, but I noticed a couple of funny looking fan leaves and when I pulled on them they came out.....stem and all??....whaaaatt??....got my jewellers loupe(big mistake)and investigated.....there it was, ugh!!...right in the middle of a lovely f****ng big juicy bud....Massive patch of budrot...staring me in the eye.....gutted dudes, had to bin the whole bud, sadness:wall:...I will be watching the tests dudes..Welcome Again Dudes...
That's the nightmare we want to prevent! We also the hate the way its always the juiciest buds that get it because it gets so humid in the densest foliage. Hope that you like what you see on the test runs, and thanks for the welcome!

That's the nightmare we want to prevent! We also the hate the way its always the juiciest buds that get it because it gets so humid in the densest foliage. Hope that you like what you see on the test runs, and thanks for the welcome!
....seriously dude, I just want to camp out...no, no..live in that grow dude...it looks beautiful in there, awesome....can I just ask dude, how long does it take for the barrier to form?.....very excited btw about your product, I only grow meds for me and my lady, 2-3 maybe 4 p!ants at a time and the dreaded rot has got to me, be great to eliminate that worry from my mind :headbang:

can I just ask dude, how long does it take for the barrier to form?
The spores take about a day from spraying to colonize the plant, you need to reapply each week to cover new growth. We tried to time it so that we were spraying just after we pruned each week so that damaged spots and newly exposed areas got treated quickly.

The spores take about a day from spraying to colonize the plant, you need to reapply each week to cover new growth. We tried to time it so that we were spraying just after we pruned each week so that damaged spots and newly exposed areas got treated quickly.
thanks dude....good tip to spray after pruning, cover the new as well, smart cookie:crying:.....also dude, just had a thought.......to test your product, have you had to force budrot to happen on otherwise good bud?.......man, that must be absolutely heartbreaking....I feel for you dude:doh:

Can you start using this later on @RotBlock ? As in photos that just started flowering?
You can use it from seed but as far as the rot protection side of it goes that would only really help protect against root rot. We normally recommend starting application in week 2 or 3 of flower as before then there aren't sites on the plant where Botrytis can attack (unless you get really unlucky).

also dude, just had a thought.......to test your product, have you had to force budrot to happen on otherwise good bud?.......man, that must be absolutely heartbreaking....I feel for you dude:doh:
Yes, yes it was :frowny: We made a short video showing the results though:

Back