Welcome Phyter (aka RotBlock)

.. reading the Wiki article,....
:amazon: wow, Clono' is very harsh on the B. cinerea indeed! --->
"It produces a wide range of volatile organic compounds which are toxic to organisms including other fungi, bacteria, and insects, and is of interest as a biological pest control agent.....
Clonostachys rosea
protects plants against Botrytis cinerea ("grey mold") by suppressing spore production.[3] Its hyphae have been found to coil around, penetrate, and grow inside the hyphae and conidia of B. cinerea.[4]
Nematodes are infected by C. rosea when the fungus' conidia attach to their cuticle and germinate, going on to produce germ tubes which penetrate the host's body and kill it.[3]."

.... It appears to engage some biochemical warfare as well along with infectious ability on nematodes... Hmmm, I wonder if C. rosea is active against other beneficial bacteria, in particular, Streptomyces lydicus and griseus? These are the fungus fighting strains in Actinovate and Armory, some of your product competitors....

Very interesting , This could help with outdoor growing in the tropics . Bud root is a major factor in late season growing just before the wet . Have you any results from Tropical growing you can post . :thumbsup:

Welcome RotBlock! :pass:
Between you and Waira this is going to be a most informative thread. My only question so far is once the colony is established, how resistant is it to foliar feeding done between the week intervals?
Mine will be a real test indoors. I haven't had much rot problem but just before the call for your test I opened an order of tobacco leaves and as I separated them poof, a small cloud of spoors invaded my house.
full

So I'll be inoculating everything I grow for a while, except of course the 1 twin test plant.
:toke:

Very interesting , This could help with outdoor growing in the tropics . Bud root is a major factor in late season growing just before the wet . Have you any results from Tropical growing you can post . :thumbsup:

I am trying o get ahold of 50g of this stuff to run in the tropics on the equator both indoors and in a greenhouse. Have sent messages and waiting for a response. Order going in this weekend and hopefully will ship on Monday. IMMEDIATELY when arrives will be applied to plants throughout all different stages of life. Hit me up @RotBlock. We desperately need this stuff! :cheers:

Any update?
I'm guessing its Friday night, and this may not get seen till business hrs. But your right, this has gamechanger potential. Especially for the outdoor crew.

Back