Welcome Phyter (aka RotBlock)

I'm guessing its Friday night, and this may not get seen till business hrs. But your right, this has gamechanger potential. Especially for the outdoor crew.

yep, unfortunately aware of that hehe. thanks for the headsup

are the prices on website in USD or CAD?

Last edited:
Not sure, as this was part of the forum test. I believe it shipped from US, but I'm a stoner, research for yourself! All I can tell you is I haven't been much under 60% for the last 3 weeks and haven't had any issues. Plants begin coming down on Sunday. I've lost plants growing here before, due to not matching strains to time of year wisely. This run should be giving me issues, and it's not.

Thanks for mentioning it Arthur.

@RotBlock

1) How much in ml of the diluted formula can i roughly spraying on each autoflower per feeding? It says to mix 0.5-1.0g in 1L of water and to then spray your plants. Never done any foliar feeding so how many autos can be sprayed with 1L of diluted formula roughly or is it supposed to really spray 1L per plant? Sounds insanely excessive so i doubt it. For only 4-6 plants im guessing i could mix 0.25g per 200-250ml and give them all huge spraying with that alone and still have left overs. What ya think? I dont want to mix up litres only to throw 60-90% of it away, but i also dont want mess up my concentration level of Rotblock.

2) How intensely do you spray your plants with this stuff? (never done foliar feeding before)

3) In the MSDS paper on the website it says "avoid inhaling" and if i understand correctly it states that carcinogenic effects and other nasties are slightly undetermined. It also says to avoid contact with skin etc. So is it really safe to smoke buds that have been sprayed with this all the way till harvest? I understand it is likely ok and have seen is certified for use in agriculture and so on but are they smoking what they grow? does that include usage for tobacco or for example? excuse my ignorance with fertlizers/fungi and so on. so be awesome if someone can provide insight here?

4) It says to avoid temperatures above 30c, but im trying to get this stuff to the equator lol and with shipping temps could get higher than this easily. Air temp is hotter than that right now. So how badly will higher temps effect this stuff?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 1.png
    1.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning it Arthur.

@RotBlock

1) How much in ml of the diluted formula can i roughly spraying on each autoflower per feeding? It says to mix 0.5-1.0g in 1L of water and to then spray your plants. Never done any foliar feeding so how many autos can be sprayed with 1L of diluted formula roughly or is it supposed to really spray 1L per plant? Sounds insanely excessive so i doubt it. For only 4-6 plants im guessing i could mix 0.25g per 200-250ml and give them all huge spraying with that alone and still have left overs. What ya think? I dont want to mix up litres only to throw 60-90% of it away, but i also dont want mess up my concentration level of Rotblock.

2) Does it prevent powdery mildew and most other nasties associated with high humidity problems?

3) How intensely do you spray your plants with this stuff? (never done foliar feeding before)

4) In the MSDS paper on the website it says "avoid inhaling" and if i understand correctly it states that carcinogenic effects and other nasties are slightly undetermined. It also says to avoid contact with skin etc. So is it really safe to smoke buds that have been sprayed with this all the way till harvest? I understand it is likely ok and have seen is certified for use in agriculture and so on but are they smoking what they grow? does that include usage for tobacco or for example? excuse my ignorance with fertlizers/fungi and so on. so be awesome if someone can provide insight here?

5) It says to avoid temperatures above 30c, but im trying to get this stuff to the equator lol and with shipping temps could get higher than this easily. Air temp is hotter than that right now. So how badly will higher temps effect this stuff?
I can answer a couple of those.

1. Lots... I have a 1 gallon sprayer and only fill with 1 liter mixed. Covers the 4x4 easily with the majority left over I'd expect. I mist everything, tops undersides, buds. I don't know about dripping, but wet overall. I'd start by going back to the beginning of this thread, there were a lot of questions we had at the beginning of this.

Wow! Got answers from the RotBlock team within minutes even at this time on a Friday night! Super impressed. 100g order going in. Rotblock team have gone out of their way to lengths you cannot possibly imagine to hook me up as well. I will be posting my results in the coming weeks/months. Will take 1-2 weeks to arrive though.

Last edited:
I don't specifically know about using the strepto's with it but our user guide says to avoid fungicides when spraying so would have to say to go with that.
C. Rosea has been seen to attack B. Cinerea under certain conditions but its not reliable enough to consider the product a fungicide, RotBlock is a preventative rather than something you start spraying when you see rot.
Loads of the science stuff is behind paywalls, but I found a free article for you here
If I find more I'll be sure to let you know
@JM
some vital info here, more in the Reboot thread (not you-:rofl:)

Back