What does Watching this forum actually do?

lunarman

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I'm watching this forum but wasn't getting any notifications. Just realized Rebel's thread has 12 pages that I need to catch up on.

Does watching a forum only notify you of all new posts or just a new thread being started in the forum?

I'm watching this forum but wasn't getting any notifications. Just realized Rebel's thread has 12 pages that I need to catch up on.

Does watching a forum only notify you of all new posts or just a new thread being started in the forum?
On my Tapatalk I just get notifications for new threads. Then I have to follow it for updates.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

If the update is in the notifications list and you did not get a notification on your phone. Could be the settings

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Oops re read what you asked. If you are following someone you will get a notification when they start a thread.
If following indoor grow for example when a new thread is started you get a notification as well. If following a thread you get notification if someone posts in there as well

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Back