What is your favorite soil?

It's not available for ship to store on to your house but they want freaking $98 shipping. Lol I did find it on Amazon but only in 2 bag bundles for $90. Soil is difficult man.

That's not awful but it is pricey I pay 30$ a bag for CoM stoneington in store shits expensive even if it's available

It's not available for ship to store on to your house but they want freaking $98 shipping. Lol I did find it on Amazon but only in 2 bag bundles for $90. Soil is difficult man.
Shipping is ridiculous for anything other then coco. What state?

That's a legal state. There's gotta be places to get soil. Have you checked "hydro shops"?
Yea I live in a town with 5k population. Lol the shop that was there is closed again. The next town with a shop is over 1.5 hours away and only has fox farm and coco.

Yea I live in a town with 5k population. Lol the shop that was there is closed again. The next town with a shop is over 1.5 hours away and only has fox farm and coco.
There's 3 shops, all an hour from me, in different directions, and it was hard to find anything consistently. That's part of the reason I grow and wash coco. COM is in almost every garden store around here now, but it was pretty much just topsoil, compost, or miracle grow only up until a couple years ago

Which ever brand the plants are growing ok in....soil can be so different batch to batch, year to year from the same brand, so I buy what is available and use it, usually its ok.

Back