What is your favorite soil?

There's 3 shops, all an hour from me, in different directions, and it was hard to find anything consistently. That's part of the reason I grow and wash coco. COM is in almost every garden store around here now, but it was pretty much just topsoil, compost, or miracle grow only up until a couple years ago
I am still trying coco in the mix you helped me with and she's growing pretty good but the fabric pot I had her in ripped apart when I grabbed the handles lol just bad luck I guess. I put what coco I could save in a rain science bag I got, folded the sides down and she is still growing good but I am watering like 3 times or more a day because there is probably only 2 gallons of coco maybe less in it and I'm not enjoying that 🤣 thinking of I do try coco again after this I'll go with a 5 gallon just to cut the watering back a tiny bit.

Currently I am using this from my local hardware store.

2024 -0210_100835.jpg

I am still trying coco in the mix you helped me with and she's growing pretty good but the fabric pot I had her in ripped apart when I grabbed the handles lol just bad luck I guess. I put what coco I could save in a rain science bag I got, folded the sides down and she is still growing good but I am watering like 3 times or more a day because there is probably only 2 gallons of coco maybe less in it and I'm not enjoying that 🤣 thinking of I do try coco again after this I'll go with a 5 gallon just to cut the watering back a tiny bit.
That will work but you’re sorta defeating the purpose of using coco. The main benefits of coco are it being inert and able to handle multiple fertigations a day with out over watering. This give you the opportunity to present the plant with fresh nutes many times a day. For what your looking to do something like promix might be something worth looking into

@Mozzy Do you have any problems in seedling stage with the lush being to hot?
I am going to say no, because I haven't had a problem that I could recognize as being that...:baked:

I have many pictures from several different strains/breeders at various days of the first few weeks from day 1 onward. If there's a period of growth you're interested to see what some have looked like, just let me know the day/s you're interested in.

FWIW, I think temp/RH and other environmental factors are 98% of any issues I've had, seed-to-harvest, in a very long time :pass:

I am going to say no, because I haven't had a problem that I could recognize as being that...:baked:

I have many pictures from several different strains/breeders at various days of the first few weeks from day 1 onward. If there's a period of growth you're interested to see what some have looked like, just let me know the day/s you're interested in.

FWIW, I think temp/RH and other environmental factors are 98% of any issues I've had, seed-to-harvest, in a very long time :pass:
I appreciate it! I went back through your thread for some seedling pics and they look perfecto. And I with you there I thought my tiny house would hold great with environment but it's turning out not so good. Kind of opposite from you with humidity. Mine is super low in the 30 percentile range and difficult to raise for some reason..... But we work with what we got!

I'll bet you can't throw a rock without hitting a nice place to go catfishing though...and it is probably peaceful since there aren't a bunch of people around 🎣🚣‍♀️

Sorry, that is challenging. Although I'd trade you in flowering :pighug:
Ohhhh yes very peaceful I have 1 neighbor within a mile and my backyard is the mark twain national forest with a big creek full of channel cat, crappie and the occasional Largemouth bass 😁 Growing and fishing are some of life's best gifts!

Back