What time is it?

Upvote 0
How important is it to keep 12/12 schedule to the minute,will it hurt my plant to open my tent a little early?
I don't think you'll harm the plants if you're off by 5 minutes or so. But don't go open up the tent an hour early, that might stress them...
Now, take my advice with a grain of salt as I've got 0 experience in growing photo's...

Upvote 0
You might end up with problems if you interrupt a photoperiods light schedule while flowering.
Are you growing autos or photos?
Is this the plant you have on a 12/12 schedule?

Yes, she's on 12/12, supposed to be a auto,girl scout cookies,53 days today,the others I grew were all buddy by now,this one is still not?
I don't think you'll harm the plants if you're off by 5 minutes or so. But don't go open up the tent an hour early, that might stress them...
Now, take my advice with a grain of salt as I've got 0 experience in growing photo's...
Thank you very much,I don't want to take a chance so I will wait till its time,

Upvote 0
You might end up with problems if you interrupt a photoperiods light schedule while flowering.
Are you growing autos or photos?
Is this the plant you have on a 12/12 schedule?

Yes, she's on 12/12, supposed to be a auto,girl scout cookies,53 days today,the others I grew were all buddy by now,this one is still not?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

No need to have your lights on 12/12 as mentioned already in your other thread. Your plant was definitely showing signs of flower when you first posted pics earlier in the week and cutting the light back won’t speed up the flowering process.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

No harm done if it’s an auto.

Upvote 0
Back