Dutch Passion Which Dutch Passion Auto Strain for Outdoors UK?

Im really after autos only, I have so many photoperiods here ive yet to try but im inlove with autos. in the same space i can grow a massive photoperiod I could plant loads of autos and have 2 big harvests from the same spot.
Understood. Apologies for my confusion. If i win the DP compo the beans are going to you greg..

thanks tony, auto mazar and think different it is! :smokeit:

watch this space.......
You will have some great genetics there Mcgregor, some premium stash will soon be yours ! Enjoy and , if you can, show us the pics .
Tony

I will do a full grow diary, I cant plant out untill march (or whenever it warms up) so im going to have to hold onto my excitiment for a couple of months, having said that I could allways start 1 of each indoors and move them into the greenhouse sooner (weather permiting) then do my proper grow when it warms up. seymour got me all jelouse of his yeild, I wont stop untill I top it!!!!

edit: sorry not jut his yeild, his grow skills!!! you got a good walking talking advert for DP autos in seymour.

Seymour knows his stuff. I have loved seeing this deep water culture method by seymour.

My thoughts on this is that his 60litre per min bubble for one or two pots is way higher than most people would use, but I think that is part of the reason for his success. Secondly there is the root stimulator RhitzoTonic which many swear by. If you ever wondered about trying RhitzoTonic, or equivalent, then i bet you will buy a bottle now.
And it goes on, blended with what I sense is someone really in tune to his plants, And top lights too, With good genetics thrown in you get the results.

And so should you, McGregor. It depends on how early you want your bud, and whether you are in the north or south. I would have thought the warmest time in the UK would be on or after the longest day (june 21st). Fingers crossed for a warm euro summer and not one of those wet and cloudy ones. But for sure you could stick them in earlier. May seems to be a safe-ish month but not guaranteed frost free I am looking forward to seeing how some of our AutoFem's do in our customers greenhouse this summer. The mediterannean folk will have a great time outdoors with them.

I will really look forward to this grow diary, I mean it. In this job one of the great satisfactions of the job is seeing a new strain or technology (such as AutoFem's) come along and really make a lot of people happy and pain free. It is great fun and I really mean it.

I will do a full grow diary, I cant plant out untill march (or whenever it warms up) so im going to have to hold onto my excitiment for a couple of months, having said that I could allways start 1 of each indoors and move them into the greenhouse sooner (weather permiting) then do my proper grow when it warms up. seymour got me all jelouse of his yeild, I wont stop untill I top it!!!!

edit: sorry not jut his yeild, his grow skills!!! you got a good walking talking advert for DP autos in seymour.

if anybody was gonna top my harvests mate my money would be on you ;)

i know you got skillz bruv

Can I still enter the compition if I buy the seeds myself? I was hoping that with it been 2012 and that it hasnt really been much colder than sring we would have no winter this year, but it came last night, its -4C in my greenhouse :(

thanks seymour, I love watching your grows and hearing what you have to say about growing. outstanding grower!!

Can I still enter the compition if I buy the seeds myself? I was hoping that with it been 2012 and that it hasnt really been much colder than sring we would have no winter this year, but it came last night, its -4C in my greenhouse :(

thanks seymour, I love watching your grows and hearing what you have to say about growing. outstanding grower!!

It would seem churlish of me to deny a keen Dutch Passionista the chance to enter the 'best grow diary' competition only because he bought the seeds himself. And as I have deep sympathies with stoner rule-breakers I think you should be in the competition McGregor. So get those seeds ordered bro. And think about a greenhouse heater too in order to allow you to make an early start on your greenhouse grow. Greenhouse heaters as I am sure you are aware, are a great way to mitigate against those uk daytime-nightime temperature swings.

I am looking forward to seeing you in action. Will it be a greenhouse-only grow ? or will some be outdoors?

Back