Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

White jem - day 78

Seeds won in January BoM. @FullDuplex says it is F8.

9314717E-1723-4028-AA50-BC4BA025AB2A.JPG
09AD8162-FEE3-4077-9F13-47C5C8AC12FB.JPG
BB6E0111-AB8C-4C7A-8108-C9CB1646E3A4.JPG

Cheers mate!! thanks for bringing them over here. Its still amazes me that you got the color on these but it seems that no matter how hard you try to control it sometimes random expressions come out. Goes to show that you cant quite control what the outcome really is.
That's very true. Genetic diversity and how sex cells develop is facinating and extremely complicated.
During maturation of sex cells, a shuffeling of genes among genes in gene pools with variation over the same trait occur. An example is children that does not look like their parents at all, but may be very like a grandparent.

Last edited:
Whats going on FD?
Glad to see some of the familiar guys still around on here. Also nice to see someone still growing the jems, alfs and draggons. I've been growing this strain that was an accidental cross of all those stains the last few seasons. My buddy and I call it AMP, "auto mix pot". Cool thing about it is that you get multiple strains, colors and flavors every time. I lost the original jem line a few years ago but she seems to pop up still sometimes. Heres a shot from this year. Have a bunch more just been too busy to post should make a thread I guess lol
View media item 13192

Whats going on FD?
Glad to see some of the familiar guys still around on here. Also nice to see someone still growing the jems, alfs and draggons. I've been growing this strain that was an accidental cross of all those stains the last few seasons. My buddy and I call it AMP, "auto mix pot". Cool thing about it is that you get multiple strains, colors and flavors every time. I lost the original jem line a few years ago but she seems to pop up still sometimes. Heres a shot from this year. Have a bunch more just been too busy to post should make a thread I guess lol
View media item 13192
Well holy shit, havent seen you in a long time mate. Yeah ive got quite a few of the classics still kicking just have worked them and moved them along. I sadly dont have any original ALF [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] around but they are still in the line that is for sure.

Thats the beautiful thing about autos, when a new cross is made there is so much potential, and if you are willing to work for it, youll get some nice reward.

Love the structure on the lady that you posted. Beautiful plant mate.

Back