Mephisto Genetics White Triangle

NekoSempai

PeaceKeeper
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Wedding Cake, Forbidden Gushers
SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: white Triangle ( Walter white x Triangle Kush)

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Organic

Nutes: Dr earths,molasses,liquid kelp,bone meal, sol-po-mag, dolomite lime, epsom salt

Light (kind and schedule): 180watt Mars Hydro UFO, 300 watt Mars Hydrp Panel, CFL suppliments, 18/6

From seed to harvest date: ~70

Dry Yield: 20 grams

Height of plant: 19 inches

High/Effect Duration: This stuff is some really great medicine. It feels like you not getting that high at first. You take several hits, and notice that you should be a lot higher by now. Then around the 10-15 minute mark. It all of a sudden kreeps up on you with a strong cerebral headband effect, with the jello leg effect when sitting. Its more on the euphoric enrgizing side in small amounts. Smoke enough, and you will be in what feels like a sativa couch lock. Best way to describe it. Hitting you so heavy in the head, you have to sit down and close your eyes. Lasts a good solid 3 hours till baseline.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good *****

BAG APPEAL: ***** Good *****

THE GROWTH: ***** Good*****

Description
It does this dropping thing during the stretch that can make you think something is wrong.

THE SMELL: *****

Description
The smell is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Hot damn it smells so good. It smells like peach, deisel, and a floral undertone. Its an amazing mix of smells

THE Vape: *****

Description
Taste even better then it smells...Taste like pure Diesel fruit. Thats the best way to describe it after vaping it on a few dozen occasions now lol.

THE HIGH: *****

Pictures:
I get some pictures and edit them in.

Thanks guys..and I totally forgot to add pictures later lol
Thanks Eekman. Its the thought that counts more =). I have not figured out how to do that yet myself haha.

DSCF0342.JPG
DSCF0359.JPG

Back