Why are you here? Guerrilla tips....

And what wud you Mr.smart do when f#ucking wolf are attacking you ?

Someone has to die:horse: you can chose.
You or wolf...

sry for mistakes in text. i'm f#cked, Drunk and High

I think pop was trying to point out, tongue in cheek, that a wolf is no dog. Thinking that pepper spray is going to do anything other than distract him or her for a moment is foolish. They have no inherent fear of man that domesticated dogs have and seeing that they hunt in packs and pairs, distracting one is not much help.

Fuck that!! ... wolves, bears, cougars & shit ! I'll take my Aussie bush anyday with snakes & ticks that at least won't rip my throat out. Hat's off to you north american bush growers. I don't take my rifle out with me unless there is reports of a big pack of wild dogs in the area, and then the local farmers are more than happy for me to walk all over their land with a rifle, helping protect their calves....(and planting MJ along the way ;-p ) , but i reckon i would in north america everytime i went out I'd be taking it.

I think pop was trying to point out, tongue in cheek, that a wolf is no dog. Thinking that pepper spray is going to do anything other than distract him or her for a moment is foolish. They have no inherent fear of man that domesticated dogs have and seeing that they hunt in packs and pairs, distracting one is not much help.

LOL, and while your trying to line up the pepper spray on the wolf in front of you, the others will have you on the ground in a split second...goodnight Irene !

DSC00209.jpg

Why Vas you wouldn't be afraid of this beautiful young lady would you .:no:

Its brings up a point, though.

The truth is, you have absolutely nothing to fear from wolves. I can only think of one incident of a person being bitten by a wolf - and it was a habituated wolf, and while it was being hand fed by someone from the city. Wolves have a bad rep - but its completely undeserved.

There was an incident in Alaska, a few years ago - of human remains found that had been fed upon by wolves - but the person was a jogger, and may have been dead before the remains were found by the wolves (exponentially more joggers die each year of heart attack and stroke than by wolf attack in a given year - ha ha!). Other than that - I can't think of of a single incident of an attack on a person.

The truth of the matter is - wolves are highly intelligent, and extremely efficient predators - if they truly viewed humans as food none of us would dare leave our houses without a 12 gauge shotgun and as many grenades as we could stuff in our pockets - ha ha! Just be glad Dire-wolves became extinct, though!

I live in an area of very high wolf numbers - in fact I've found wolf sign within a km of my grow, and I do carry pepper spray when I'm in the bush, but only because my dogs are vulnerable to attack. They are also vulnerable to attack by mother bears, rutting elk and hunting cougar - and I carry the pepper spray on their behalf.

The brand I carry has a very high oleoresin capsicum content - and from first hand experience I can reliably relate that it would cause any hunting predator to re-evaluate their choice of prey in a heart-beat - whether its a 200lb hunting cat, or a whole pack of hungry wolves!

IMG_8589.jpg
IMG_8597.jpgIMG_8598.jpgIMG_8596.jpg

I watched this pack hunting a young bull elk through a lake, last summer - the elk got away, but it was a great show!

Last edited:
LOL, a lone coyote I'd be comfortable with, she's is beautiful :peace:

LOL, a lone coyote I'd be comfortable with, she's is beautiful :peace:

We call them coyowolves there half bred wolf coyote . She followed me all summer when I cut fescue on the golf course she would be waiting for the mice .

Last edited:
Predators go after prey....i am most definitely NOT prey..sooo..no problem. .had a few times a bear size me up..and decide not to bother.

Back