Will this Piece of Shit Fastbuds Plant ever Finishing???

Cringer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
This is Day 111 belive it or not.... Lot of work here lot of stress and this Bastard plant is not Finishing and also revegging weeks ago it's a bad dream/nightmare....

I switching 3 weeks ago to 12h i have no choice

She know falling apart from the weight the Stems are weak and Soft like a Vege Plant ;( that's why i try to add bamboo sticks for support but impossible for the Buds behind i can't reach them so they falling...

I also clean the bottom removing damn lot of popcorn there for better Airflow between maybe to much removing but better then loosing it to mold ore so... I stop feeding her only water and I pray she will finishing in the next 3 weeks ore so ;(

Revegged Bud from the bottom
IMG_20230929_214121.jpg
169602378652519726531445976224.jpg
16960998756176704264660130273877.jpg
IMG_20230930_205047.jpg
IMG_20230930_205034.jpg
IMG_20230930_204931.jpg

I feel your pain Cringer. I'm at like day 165 or 170 on my 6 foot tall auto. It's going to be awesome when I finally harvest it as it's just been putting on weight and I've had to tie up support most of the branches or they'ed break off. I just feed it every 2 days and wait as it takes up all the room in my grow space. As much as I wish it would just finish already so I can get back to normal I am really looking forward to the harvest. Patience is a virtue and all that stuff. I'd just let it keep riding until it finishes, the only other choice is to scrap it and start over but that would be a crime, you've come this far buddy!

It looks like undesirable buds, I’d call it quits, you could be planning harvesting your second round with well bred autos. That reveg bud from the bottom says it all 🗑️

It looks like undesirable buds, I’d call it quits, you could be planning harvesting your second round with well bred autos. That reveg bud from the bottom says it all 🗑️

Agreed. IMO it would be a waste of time. It sounds like its already undesirable, why put forth any more effort or energy into it? One of the main points about autos is their speed, I could understand waiting on something good but not that plant lol.

I will let it run for 2-3 weeks i also start a photo grow in a different tent maybe i don't grow Autos anymore for over 1 year more problems then last 8 years :(

Agreed. IMO it would be a waste of time. It sounds like its already undesirable, why put forth any more effort or energy into it? One of the main points about autos is their speed, I could understand waiting on something good but not that plant lol.

You think she will not finish? I hope ther is some hope in her buds getting heavyer for sure on top i know it's a waist of time but i already waist my effort it was a lot of work. I start new 5 seeds (photos) and grow between her just give her a chance to finish a bit more why not? In that time the photos can grow too

Back