Will this Piece of Shit Fastbuds Plant ever Finishing???

Yes. the buds will be ugly (by AFN growers' high standards). But I'd judge the plant based on whether the buds have good trichome density (THC), not on looks and perceiving them to be airy or light; and how long until likely finishing.

This touches on a hot topic - airy buds and the seemingly ingrained bias against them. To me (and I presume many or even most consumers) buds being airy/fluffy or ugly due to foxtails is meaningless, if what you consume is potent (has decent % THC/cannabinoid content) and with good high, who cares how much air/space is in between the buds sepals? I recall in another thread there being a loose general consensus among the commenters that most growers want hard buds' (although they don't have any proof it's any better, with being hard only meaning the sepals have congealed/gunked together on their own) and that airy buds have an underserved bad rep (in terms of quality). Airy and foxtailed buds can be just as potent and ugly long-growing plants can provide as much or more mass/weight as tight/hard budded plants.

And if it's too ugly (presumably to sell to your market), you can still consume it yourself, give it away, make hash, rosin, edibles, etc.
I grew some airy, hairy Fastbuds testers a couple of years ago. It was so larfy I just cut off all the fans and rolled a bunch of doobies. Sure it was ugly but the smoke was good. Of course, it was harvested around day 80 though....

I grew some airy, hairy Fastbuds testers a couple of years ago. It was so larfy I just cut off all the fans and rolled a bunch of doobies. Sure it was ugly but the smoke was good. Of course, it was harvested around day 80 though....

Day 120 here lol...

I never Grow FB again that's for sure for me there is something wrong with the Genetics and that's not my fail.

I’m slowly giving up on FB also. Just had 3 out of 5 seeds not germinate plus my Purple Lemonade ain’t turning purple AT ALL. Just planning on experimenting with the seeds I have left.

I have positive experiences with Fastbuds. I've noticed they're far less likely to become stunted than certain other popular autos. If I'm honest those other autos are the ones I happen to be growing though.... :hippy:

Ive had good experience with FB too. The only plant I've had similar to this was a planet of the grapes auto from Ethos. Smoke was great just looked weird af but did not take this long. IDK if its an auto thing or what but don't let it discourage you.

Ive had good experience with FB too. The only plant I've had similar to this was a planet of the grapes auto from Ethos. Smoke was great just looked weird af but did not take this long. IDK if its an auto thing or what but don't let it discourage you.
@Cringer Ditto that. I keep a few plants extra in veg (my wife would say, "That's not a few."), sometimes for months. Just waiting for that slot. That way whenever I have to kill one of my ladies I can move another one in there. Like a pimp. :pimphand:
:pimp:

And it doesn't sting so much.

Harvest her today my Lord thank you this Grow is over...

I think i harvest some good stuff also on top the rest will make Hash

IMG_20231020_112930.jpg
IMG_20231020_112924.jpg
IMG_20231020_112340.jpg
IMG_20231020_112326.jpg

I’ve had good experiences along with other growers here with fast buds

Looks like too much nitrogen to me. The cherry cola I grew was sensitive to N

I’ve had good experiences along with other growers here with fast buds

Looks like too much nitrogen to me. The cherry cola I grew was sensitive to N

Light stress and high temps can definitely cause an abundance of Foxtailing as well.

:pass:

Back