Will this Piece of Shit Fastbuds Plant ever Finishing???

Day 119

IMG_20231006_171651.jpg
IMG_20231006_171605.jpg
IMG_20231006_171559.jpg
IMG_20231006_171542.jpg
IMG_20231006_171548.jpg
IMG_20231006_171552.jpg
IMG_20231006_171532.jpg
IMG_20231006_171535.jpg
IMG_20231006_171521.jpg

The trichomes on the foxtails will never amber because it's basically always pushing out new growth. I've had a few plants like this that I've let go 140+ days and always end up with a big ass plant with not a lot of weight to it. And a huge pile of trim for edibles

The trichomes on the foxtails will never amber because it's basically always pushing out new growth. I've had a few plants like this that I've let go 140+ days and always end up with a big ass plant with not a lot of weight to it. And a huge pile of trim for edibles
I had a very similar situation with a plant---never ambered bottom half of the plant and kept producing new growth, I just chopped it--it was a very reliable breeder---shit happens in nature and tents/lol.

I check it last week and most of the Trichs are Clear but turning Milky also but no amber
Yes. the buds will be ugly (by AFN growers' high standards). But I'd judge the plant based on whether the buds have good trichome density (THC), not on looks and perceiving them to be airy or light; and how long until likely finishing.

This touches on a hot topic - airy buds and the seemingly ingrained bias against them. To me (and I presume many or even most consumers) buds being airy/fluffy or ugly due to foxtails is meaningless, if what you consume is potent (has decent % THC/cannabinoid content) and with good high, who cares how much air/space is in between the buds sepals? I recall in another thread there being a loose general consensus among the commenters that most growers want hard buds' (although they don't have any proof it's any better, with being hard only meaning the sepals have congealed/gunked together on their own) and that airy buds have an underserved bad rep (in terms of quality). Airy and foxtailed buds can be just as potent and ugly long-growing plants can provide as much or more mass/weight as tight/hard budded plants.

And if it's too ugly (presumably to sell to your market), you can still consume it yourself, give it away, make hash, rosin, edibles, etc.

Last edited:
That's Fuckt up you think my Plant does the same thing like yours??? Why you Grow Autos again after this Shit happens? I belive i quitting Auto's definitely next round a Photo grow that's normaly not happening with them

Back