Window covering?

wangotango321

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi everyone.Lookng for suggestions on canvas type (or other) material to block light from escaping.This will be semi permanent so quality and being robust are the order of the day.If it costs a little bit of money that's ok.Getting tired of the tent after only 30 days lol so I'm just going to convert the whole room.Thanks and I hope everyone has a happy new year.

my eyes can't handle the light.I have to do all my maintenance with lights off
No part of your body should handle the light...for cancer reasons, we should all do all our maintenance with lights off or completely covered. I know not everyone cares enough, or feels like they have a choice in some situations though. Best practices :cheers:

Smell and hvac are not a issue.
That'll help.

Only problem with using non traditional window coverings is it stands out as not normal. Back in the day we all knew who was trying a grow because of the tin foil on the window. Might want to look into normal black out type curtains if your not where it's legal. I just secure the sides of mine to the wall with double sided tape.

my eyes can't handle the light
Method Seven Cultivator FX Classic Grow Room Glasses https://a.co/d/3g71xeY
I got a pair of these LED grow room glasses earlier this year and wear them every time I’m in tent. The color rendition is spot on and your eyes will thank you.
As for covering windows if this is a cold climate area consider the condensation it may see. For stealth even in legal states a blind to look normal and then material behind that on the inside so viewers only see standard blinds not Mylar sheeting

Method Seven Cultivator FX Classic Grow Room Glasses https://a.co/d/3g71xeY
I got a pair of these LED grow room glasses earlier this year and wear them every time I’m in tent. The color rendition is spot on and your eyes will thank you.
As for covering windows if this is a cold climate area consider the condensation it may see. For stealth even in legal states a blind to look normal and then material behind that on the inside so viewers only see standard blinds not Mylar sheeting
Very first thing I bought and they don't work for me.Even moderate exposure and my eyes go bloodshot and water.My eyes are very sensitive to light and I suspected this would be an issue.Thanks for the recommendation on the wall coverings.

Back