Your top 5 Best Outdoor Autos

I am stuck outdoors growing for now except for a month under X4 T8 Flourescent lights. So the more I read the more I see that indoor hydro setups seem far easier to get a decent harvest off of auto flowering plants than outdoor crops. But I know there is some strains out there that'll love the outdoor life. So for you outdoor automasters can you please list the 5 strains you have had the most success outside.
These are the traits I am after(in order of importance)
1. Volume - no good to me if you only get 10grams!
2. Potency - has to be strong. For my medical conditions it can be either sativa or indica.
3. Smells and Taste - Not a huge fan of Kush, but really it doesn't matter. I'll smoke anything that'll reduce pain.

Thanks so much for any help!
Subbed. Haven’t grown enough strains yet outdoors but will make sure to comment once I do!

What is widely considered the most mold resistant auto strain out there? And please, none of those 110-120 day autos, then I'd rather go photo-sensitive.

Without a doubt the best outdoor auto I've ever run was Alien vs Triangle.

I've got 3 AvT outside @ 38 days from sprout right now. They are looking good, and get about 8 1/2 hours of direct sun a day.
For my location timing is key; June-August is the only decent window.

0706201058_HDR.jpg
AvT-Ind1.jpg
AvT-IND2.jpg
0706201058.jpg

I have a Wicked Pissah The Fog going and it has Think Different in the mix. It is filling out nicely. Barneys farm Gelato glue is doing well has huge main cola is about 5.5 foot tall. These are in 10 plus gallon pots. A friend has fast buds gg4 which is as beautiful as any plant I have seen directly in the soil.

I have a Himalayan blue diesel Auto flower on my balcony with 5 or 6 hrs of full sun. It is about 5 ft now and flowering well. It is only in a 2 gallon pot.It looks like it will produce a few ozs.just waiting for the buds to fatten up. Not sure how much to feed her so I just use some bloom ferts. every 2 weeks. It started on may 18, so it is slow for a typical af...
From my experience indoors it was half the size. I enjoy this strain personally.

Attachments

• 20200806_071942.jpg
    20200806_071942.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 197
Anyone tried DP Auto Blueberry Kush outdoors? Any info would be highly appreciated.

Back