Your top 5 Best Outdoor Autos

I've tried Ace Seeds new autos auto-Zamaldelica and auto-Malawi x NL, great highs and an average to good yield. Also Genethik seeds Auto Nevils Haze is definately worth a try. Finally I would recommend DP's Auto Banana Blaze, their cheapest auto but with good yields and a great indica stone, and here comes the last, it's the Auto- Gelato from Female seeds, the cheapest of them all nevertheless it's right up there when it comes to strength, great plant a must try!!

I've had a few Mephistos do well; Walter White, Cosmic Queen, and Alien v Triangle. The Double Grape and Skylar White did pretty well too. Of those, the WW and AvT were the most mold resistant. There have been a lot of others, but those are the ones I can think of. Next summer I'm going to try some Dutch Passion seeds in my outdoor.

I've tried growing in pots and sips outside, but all the best plants I've harvested were grown directly in the ground. Some plants respond really well to having no root limitations.

I have a Himalayan blue diesel Auto flower on my balcony with 5 or 6 hrs of full sun. It is about 5 ft now and flowering well. It is only in a 2 gallon pot.It looks like it will produce a few ozs.just waiting for the buds to fatten up. Not sure how much to feed her so I just use some bloom ferts. every 2 weeks. It started on may 18, so it is slow for a typical af...
From my experience indoors it was half the size. I enjoy this strain personally.
How did this one end up for ya? That’s impressive for being in a 2-gal pot! Soil or soilless?

This year I am running Mandalorian Anvil, Seedstockers Blackberry gum, and Mosca Skywalker.

This year I am running Mandalorian Anvil, Seedstockers Blackberry gum, and Mosca Skywalker.
Nice! I have 2 going on, and some of his Loki OG too.
601EC951-7EB1-4700-84BD-1508BC0100DA.jpeg

Back