Your top 5 Best Outdoor Autos

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I am stuck outdoors growing for now except for a month under X4 T8 Flourescent lights. So the more I read the more I see that indoor hydro setups seem far easier to get a decent harvest off of auto flowering plants than outdoor crops. But I know there is some strains out there that'll love the outdoor life. So for you outdoor automasters can you please list the 5 strains you have had the most success outside.
These are the traits I am after(in order of importance)
1. Volume - no good to me if you only get 10grams!
2. Potency - has to be strong. For my medical conditions it can be either sativa or indica.
3. Smells and Taste - Not a huge fan of Kush, but really it doesn't matter. I'll smoke anything that'll reduce pain.

Thanks so much for any help!

The best I've ran out side are kannabia mikromachine, Dutch passion auto extreme, Dutch passion think different and my dinafem og kush auto's are lookin to be big yielders, covered in trichs and still a month out. Those listed have consistently gave me a qp dry per plant outside in soilless 5gal buckets. Hope this helps

The best I've ran out side are kannabia mikromachine, Dutch passion auto extreme, Dutch passion think different and my dinafem og kush auto's are lookin to be big yielders, covered in trichs and still a month out. Those listed have consistently gave me a qp dry per plant outside in soilless 5gal buckets. Hope this helps

Wow nice Canadian Guerrilla!! I am a huge fan of DP's photo strains, so I have no doubt that their autos kick arse. I've been so impressed with DP blueberry that this year we got 2 more DP photo strains to try out.(Holland's Hope and Frisian Dew) I will be getting think different after reading sooooooooo many great things about it.

thetreeman- thanks for the comment! Yet another thumbs up for think different! I checked out mephisto's site the other day. Beautiful strains for sure! As I am planning on getting a bunch of autos from the portal I am going have to wait to try mephistos out.

Cant go wrong with think different, I ran 30 sum plants the one year, 7 strains, I put out to early and we had heavy heavy rain non stop there whole veg period and the think different was the only one to not runt and give me an oz or less, that being said the auto extreme and mikro were not part of that experience lol
If your like me and toke alot and have a high tolerance the strains I listed will kick like a photo,

I don't consider ThinkDifferent a top strain, to me it was a disappointment, had bad results outdoors with them. No potency and bad taste if it's not grown in really good conditions.
On the other hand, AutoXtreme performed very well, nice taste, ok potency and yield.

I keep thinking Mephisto strains are top quality autoflowers nowdays.

Thing is the TDs I grew were not having much direct light outdoors, but at the same time the AXs performed much better in the same spot. Also DieselRyder crosses, Flash Superautos and some others gave me a better result compared to TD.
I would like to try the AutoUltimate, may be a pretty good outdoor auto strain.

5 hours of direct light, morning and evening shade.
Not so bad for guerrilla growing.

I believe TD shows way different results when grown indoors under 20/4 light schedule as it should be for full potential.

Back