Indoor Z6/Harle-Tsu x CBD Haze Auto Fems

• Thread starter Another One Bites the Dust1
  • Start date
@tobe

Looks good my friend! Looking forward to that smoke report from you.
Stick will be starting a couple of these next week for my OD grow this year.

Peace,
stick
Thanks my friend
I can't wait to try the first sample. I will also grow her outdoor this season and share the pictures in this thread.

I think the section can be reactivated and I care about if you want.

Have a nice day my friend

cu tobe

Hi @StickMan
Today I test the first sample. It's not full cured but I thought I give them a try.
I don't try any CBD product or other weed to get a feeling for the thc and CBD.

The smell: earthy / fresh nutes

The taste: floral with a hint of pine

The effect: I don't feel thc after smoking a hole joint, I am not high. I feel relaxed, it's the same feeling if I try CBD products

I don't count the weight because it's not full dry and cured.

All in one it's a great strain.

If I compare it to the auto CBD haze :

The CBD haze got more thc. The taste is much different to the CBD haze the Harle tsu z6 taste is dominant. The structure of the plant is also different.

I like both strains but the Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze will be the first choice for a smoke in the morning under the week. The auto CBD haze is for the weekend as the start smoke.

The next report will follow till the buds are fully cured.

The medical report will also coming, that's my wife's part because she need it as a medicine.

@912GreenSkell
This is a medical strain you have to try, with around 50 days of flowering it could be a good outdoor candidate.

I will grow a few outdoor this season to see how they develop in my climate .

Have a nice day you both
cu tobe

Hi @StickMan
Today I test the first sample. It's not full cured but I thought I give them a try.

The effect: I don't feel thc after smoking a hole joint, I am not high. I feel relaxed, it's the same feeling if I try CBD products

The CBD haze got more thc. The taste is much different to the CBD haze the Harle tsu z6 taste is dominant. The structure of the plant is also different.

I like both strains but the Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze will be the first choice for a smoke in the morning under the week. The auto CBD haze is for the weekend as the start smoke.

The medical report will also coming, that's my wife's part because she need it as a medicine.

@912GreenSkell
This is a medical strain you have to try, with around 50 days of flowering it could be a good outdoor candidate.

Have a nice day you both
cu tobe

Looking forward to the med report side of this!!
Hey @StickMan have you any idea when the flower trigger occurs in a naturally decreasing ight regime....or alternatively what kind of outdoor finish time do you have at your latitude?

Hi @StickMan

@912GreenSkell

Have a nice day you both
cu tobe
Thanks my friend for the smoke reports! Most of the Z6/Harle-Tsu x CBD Haze auto should be very high CBD and very low THC.

I sure hope it helps your wife.

Peace

Looking forward to the med report side of this!!
Hey @StickMan have you any idea when the flower trigger occurs in a naturally decreasing ight regime....or alternatively what kind of outdoor finish time do you have at your latitude?
Sorry GreenSkell, but this is my first year running them ODs. Have 3 little gals that just broke the soil.

Several of our friends from the UK and the EU ran these OD last year. Believe it or not, a fair amount fully autoed at F1, but all liked. One grower in Finland pulled well over a lb from a photo pheno last season. All that grew her, liked very much.

I will keep you apprised when they begin to flower, and when they end up finishing.

Testing a lot of my new gear this year OD, some hacks from others in the EU/UK, and some reproductions. Many new xes to be made as well.

Peace

Sorry GreenSkell, but this is my first year running them ODs. Have 3 little gals that just broke the soil.

Several of our friends from the UK and the EU ran these OD last year. Believe it or not, a fair amount fully autoed at F1, but all liked. One grower in Finland pulled well over a lb from a photo pheno last season. All that grew her, liked very much.

I will keep you apprised when they begin to flower, and when they end up finishing.

Testing a lot of my new gear this year OD, some hacks from others in the EU/UK, and some reproductions. Many new xes to be made as well.

Peace

Thanks bud...look forward to hearing how they do!!

Ok got some pots ready I’ll be dropping one that’s right one all I have auto yeti cbd. When she surfaces I’ll start a very lazy journal here lol. Things r gonna be a bit crammed trying to get a good variety for the holidays. Cbd strains have been on my radar since they started turning auto. This ones burning a hole in my seed volt. So she’s going for a dunk.

Back