Indoor Z6/Harle-Tsu x CBD Haze Auto Fems

• Thread starter Another One Bites the Dust1
  • Start date
A

Another One Bites the Dust1

The Z6 cut I have does not do well indoors, so I opted to cross it with a selected Harle-Tsu male.

Here are some descriptions with a couple of pictures of one of two of the straight Z6 x Harle-Tsu gal fully seeded.

I also pollinated a selected Z6 x Harle-Tsu female with CBD Haze XXL auto fem pollen. At F1 these should only show approximately 25% auto phenos.
These seeds are ready for testing. Most plants will be high to very high in CBDs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z6

Z6 and Z7 are 2 selected phenos from crossing Resin Cannatonic female with Mr Nice Afgan x skunk male. The regular version of Z6 and Z7 is coming from recrossing the 2 selected F1 phenos again with the afgan x skunk male, while the fem version comes from crossing the 2 selected phenos (female clones from them) with the Cannatonic again reverted with the STS to work as a "male".

This is a quote from the friend of mine who lives in my state that found and I received this cut from:
My pure CBD plant came from Z6 fems...mine was cannatonic/afghan skunk x Afghan skunk. It tested at 0.3% THC and 9.2% -15 % CBD.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southern Humboldt Seeds Collective - Harle-Tsu

Our best CBD strain currently available. A Harle-Tsu has won Highest CBD award at the Emerald Cup in both 2012, and 2013. For a CBD variety it grows like an indica, short, stout and sweet. Originally Sour Tsunami male and Harlequin clone; this generation is Harle-tsu X Harle-tsu. Testing on this generation is showing almost 100% chance of being CBD rich! CBD levels can be up to 20%, with up to a 20 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures of one of two Z6 x Harle-Tsu females fully seeded with fem seeds.Both females look like they were clones, but were indeed just sisters from seed. Both plants grown in 1 gallon containers. Will get quite big in larger container, thus one should allow for room in restricted grow areas like small tents.

These will be ready for testers in approximately 6 weeks or less.

@42 days of 12/12

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the looks of that plant! Looks like its a productive lady budwise and from the little I know, a lot of high CBD strains are not all that productive yield wise. Look forward to seeing the finished bud!

These pictures are a week old, and there are lots of orange 'hairs' starting to show themselves, and flowers are plumping up. Terp wize all phenos I have grown are very citrusy.

Peace

[emoji16]

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Beautiful job I love the cbd strains ,nice to see you back on here and great to see your plants ,mom and dad love growing cbds and have grown so many I right now got some harlequin they grew and it's an excellent one for pain.

Beautiful job I love the cbd strains ,nice to see you back on here and great to see your plants ,mom and dad love growing cbds and have grown so many I right now got some harlequin they grew and it's an excellent one for pain.
Thanks brother. Yea, I have a tested Harlequin cut, that is extremely lemony. Tested @ 1:1 8% for both.

Thanks brother. Yea, I have a tested Harlequin cut, that is extremely lemony. Tested @ 1:1 8% for both.
I thought it tasted lemony also,keep up the great work brother .

Back