Indoor Z6/Harle-Tsu x CBD Haze Auto Fems

• Thread starter Another One Bites the Dust1
  • Start date
Hey Stickman! I got a couple plants that I'm not sure about. Being all Indicas and planted all together, I believe I may have mislabeled a couple plants, could these 2 be Black Domina?

Black Domina possibles pic1 -2-15-2017.jpg

I'll wait another week and see if they auto or not. If they don't I'll put them on 12/12 and get ready to dust one! ( I want some bud too lol! )

Hey bro,
They sure could be, and that would be great if they were.
We will know when they get bigger,as all the Black Dom phenos I have grown have no side branching to speak of.

Peace

@tobe
Outstanding growing as always my friend! Thanks for sharing.

More seeds of this strain along with quite a few others, with many seeds of each strain were sent into the AFN staff member that was in charge of distribution of test strains (Waximus), as us Indie breeders were barred from sending test seeds out ourselves.. He never followed through, even though he stated "I have many testers wanting and waiting to test CBD rich strains."

I have since asked admin of the Indie sub-fourms @FullDuplex to delete this sub-forum. No sense in having a Indie sub forum , if one is not able to have testers sent out. My health has declined very much in the mean time as well.

I am still planning on sending you many CBD strains through the seed sharing/breeding forum that we both belong to elsewhere.

Thanks again for sharing!

Your bro,
Stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tobe
Outstanding growing as always my friend! Thanks for sharing.

More seeds of this strain along with quite a few others, with many seeds of each strain were sent into the AFN staff member that was in charge of distribution of test strains (Waximus), as us Indie breeders were barred from sending test seeds out ourselves.. He never followed through, even though he stated "I have many testers wanting and waiting to test CBD rich to CBD high strains."

I have since asked admin of the Indie sub-fourms @FullDuplex to delete this sub-forum. No sense in having a Indie sub forum , if one is not able to have testers sent out. My health has declined very much in the mean time as well.

I am still planning on sending you many CBD strains through the seed sharing/breeding forum that we both belong to elsewhere.

Thanks again for sharing!

Your bro,
Stick.
Hi my friend
Sorry to hear about you health problems. I wish you all the best my friend and hope you feel better soon. You can send me a pm in the breeder forum and we can talk there about the sharing in that forum.

The plant I grow is amazing I push them to flower in this week and let you know how they develop.

If it's ok I use this thread to show some pictures.

Again all the best to you .
Have a nice day
cu tobe

A small update also in this thread. The Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze is really a great strain. It's a very light feeder, I plan to grow them also outdoor this season and use this thread for some updates.
The girl is now in flower.
e375805670df0545d57eeb947a716f9f.jpg
b0cb5acef6be6151c2611c04cbea7b0a.jpg

Back