Indoor Z6/Harle-Tsu x CBD Haze Auto Fems

• Thread starter Another One Bites the Dust1
  • Start date
A small update also in this thread. The Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze is really a great strain. It's a very light feeder, I plan to grow them also outdoor this season and use this thread for some updates.
The girl is now in flower.
e375805670df0545d57eeb947a716f9f.jpg
b0cb5acef6be6151c2611c04cbea7b0a.jpg

Looking awesome my friend! Any updates?

Peace

Can someone pm me a link to the "other" forum for sharing "ideas" ?

Tobe and myself do belong to a couple of very private Canna forum sites for breeders and seed sharing, which requires sponsorship for new members from long standing members. You can not find these sites by search engines either.

There is plenty of great information here at AFN, and please feel free share any ideas in this sub-forum you may have, and /or discuss. We are all here to learn from one another.

Peace,
Stick

Looking awesome my friend! Any updates?

Peace
Hi my friend
How you doing?
I will make some pictures in the next days. The plant looks like a high yielding strain. I grow her without lst. The structure is amazing. I can't wait to smoke the first spliff.
I will write a smoke report and a medical report till my wife and myself do the first test.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi my friend
How you doing?
I will make some pictures in the next days. The plant looks like a high yielding strain. I grow her without lst. The structure is amazing. I can't wait to smoke the first spliff.
I will write a smoke report and a medical report till my wife and myself do the first test.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
I'm doing fairly well my friend, thank you for asking.

That girl is looking very healthy in your hands! Looks like she would do great outdoors.

Going to start a couple tomorrow myself.

Peace.

What a gorgeous specimen !
Looks like some great medicine in the making.
Hi Nasty
It's a great strain I can't wait for the first try.
Shes a big girl!! Nice work @tobe and @StickMan
Thanks Skell my friend

@StickMan
I chopped the girl yesterday. The first trichomes are amber and I think I was a bit late with the harvest. I will write a smoke report till I try the first sample. The buds are well formed and the yield is ok I think. I don't count the flower days but I can calculate them if I check my journal.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
c05a62d2df13b97dbd901dda319c40d9.jpg
6a52c8c768152d1812080340cce38c88.jpg
a73de9ab29de50a506ca549b278dfa33.jpg

@tobe

Looks good my friend! Looking forward to that smoke report from you.
Stick will be starting a couple of these next week for my OD grow this year.

Peace,
stick

Back