Indoor 2nd Earthbox Garage Grow (Night Owl, Dark Owl, Gnome & Dream Beans)

Day 29 and 21
So i got a lot mites or some bugs in the two earthboxes. Not entirely sure what they are. I thought soil mites at first but after getting some help on here I’m not so sure anymore. Whenever some threat pops up in my grow I usually freak out at first and totally over think it, which of course I did. But after listening to a few folks on here I sprayed some dr zymes and took the covers off to let the top soil dry out a bit. I don’t see a ton of these little guys anymore. The plants look unfazed too so I’ll just keep an eye on em.
IMG_3101.jpeg

Day 29 for BBB, Black Strap, and ZaMango
IMG_3130.jpeg
IMG_3135.jpeg

BBB biggest plant in the tent.
IMG_3131.jpeg

Black strap, looking less stressed
IMG_3132.jpeg

ZaMango got some white tips on new growth
IMG_3133.jpeg

Day 21 marathon OG, I’m going to give her a good water then put the cover on tomorrow. She’s so tiny for her age but she looks like she’s growing outta the early stress.
IMG_3134.jpeg

Tomato, basil and cat nip
IMG_3136.jpeg
IMG_3138.jpeg

The pup just can’t let the cat get some petting.
IMG_3125.jpeg

Happy Growing!

Day 32 & 24
I sure do love these earthboxes, they just explode with growth. It’s amazing how much they have grown in the last 3 days. I’ve only been filling the rez with dechlorinated water, ful power humic acid, and em1. Both once a week.
@Lil Dab @WildBill do you guys still add em1 to your rez? If so how often?
IMG_3151.jpeg
IMG_3152.jpeg

BBB
IMG_3153.jpeg
IMG_3154.jpeg

Black strap
IMG_3155.jpeg

ZaMango still got those white tips on the new growth.
IMG_3156.jpeg
IMG_3157.jpeg

I also top dressed the Marathon OG with craft blend, kashi blend and buildaflower. Then watered it in with CalSil+, big6, ful power humic and quijalla and tossed the cover on. Coming back to life :stir:
IMG_3159.jpeg

Happy growing!

I sure do love these earthboxes, they just explode with growth. It’s amazing how much they have grown in the last 3 days. I’ve only been filling the rez with dechlorinated water, ful power humic acid, and em1. Both once a week.
@Lil Dab @WildBill do you guys still add em1 to your rez? If so how often?
View attachment 1669002View attachment 1668995

BBB
View attachment 1668996View attachment 1668997

Black strap
View attachment 1668998

ZaMango still got those white tips on the new growth.
View attachment 1668999View attachment 1669000

I also top dressed the Marathon OG with craft blend, kashi blend and buildaflower. Then watered it in with CalSil+, big6, ful power humic and quijalla and tossed the cover on. Coming back to life :stir:
View attachment 1669001

Happy growing!

I have yet to use Em1 I do add Kelp, Humic, Yucca, Hydroguard and Mammoth P once a week. Looking good brother :toke::pass:

I have yet to use Em1 I do add Kelp, Humic, Yucca, Hydroguard and Mammoth P once a week. Looking good brother :toke::pass:
Thanks for the reps and my mistake I thought you used em1 too. Do you use the yucca for the surfactant factor? Like I could add the quijalla to the rez for a similar effect?

Thanks for the reps and my mistake I thought you used em1 too. Do you use the yucca for the surfactant factor? Like I could add the quijalla to the rez for a similar effect?

Yeah just as surfactant I guess I don't see why not but I don't know anything about that product. I have RAW yucca on hand so I figure it can't hurt :shrug: :pass:

Pulled down two of the plants today to help even out the canopy. I’ve also been clipping off a few lower nodes each day. I will have to spread them out more soon.

IMG_3161.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg
IMG_3164.jpeg

Back