Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Lessons Learned
Planning on doing run 3 starting in November. The tent has been cleaned out and wiped down with H2O2 all the lighting and fans removed. I’m looking for some good 6-9” fans and might replace the CMH light with another cob. It just takes up too much ceiling space in the tent and it extremely powerful for a 4x4. It also generates a lot of heat and in the last run was just too hot. Also looking to add a CO2 generating tank system. The other bags and sugar based co2 bottles just are too much work and also attracted ants. If you’re not growing NightOwl you’re missing out.

Too busy with work to break out the light box for dry photos. Got some dry weights however!
Popesicle - 10oz pretty stellar bud too!
Mandela Effect - 7.25oz
Mango Isle - 7.35oz
Methane - 6.1oz

Popesicle Twins I moved outside tossed in trash due to bud rot from excessive rain. With all that great flower above why bother with it.
Absolutely mate, don't blame you at all, that's stonking, now you can enjoy all of your hard work! Happy days :baked:

Too busy with work to break out the light box for dry photos. Got some dry weights however!
Popesicle - 10oz pretty stellar bud too!
Mandela Effect - 7.25oz
Mango Isle - 7.35oz
Methane - 6.1oz

Popesicle Twins I moved outside tossed in trash due to bud rot from excessive rain. With all that great flower above why bother with it.

Great results man! Always hurts to toss bud but not worth getting sick over.

Planning on doing run 3 starting in November. The tent has been cleaned out and wiped down with H2O2 all the lighting and fans removed. I’m looking for some good 6-9” fans and might replace the CMH light with another cob. It just takes up too much ceiling space in the tent and it extremely powerful for a 4x4. It also generates a lot of heat and in the last run was just too hot. Also looking to add a CO2 generating tank system. The other bags and sugar based co2 bottles just are too much work and also attracted ants. If you’re not growing NightOwl you’re missing out.
Good luck for next time mate although Im sure you don't need it :bow:

This what my testers are saying about the Mandela Effect from Daz
B3CF1E12-5768-483E-B90D-98FD3A8004A3.jpeg

Hadn’t posted in a while here… made some hash from the Mango Smile. Got about a 4:1 return flower to hash using a 120micron screen and dry ice. Ended up with 2 oz of sweet mango with fuel undertone.
217E327B-E252-4118-AA2A-EAC1CC57EDD6.jpeg
075B3C6B-09EE-44C0-B1AF-06E5B6B753E2.jpeg
1D6D8FD5-55D8-4AFE-8028-3DCE0D4F61FF.jpeg

Getting the tent ready for a fall/winter run.

Hadn’t posted in a while here… made some hash from the Mango Smile. Got about a 4:1 return flower to hash using a 120micron screen and dry ice. Ended up with 2 oz of sweet mango with fuel undertone. View attachment 1512318View attachment 1512319View attachment 1512320
Getting the tent ready for a fall/winter run.
Nice pile of Keef man.
I just about gone through all mine from last fall. I got about a gram left or two. The old lady was just hollering at me Friday about it. saying that I was hoarding it all:crying: :headbang: I was:shrug::crying::thumbsup::pass:

Prepping the tent for the fall run into 2023. I’ve purchased some upgrades.

2- AC Infinity 6S Oscillating Fans
1- Upgraded the Controller to AC Infinity 69A
1- 4x4 Scrog Netting
Still looking at a new CO2 delivery system but have a few weeks to add it in.

Strain Candidates I’m mulling over still.

Gnome Methane
Gnome Bobby’s Widow
Gnome CMD x Night Owl Collaboration
Twenty20 Mendocino X-Factor
Night Owl Mandela Effect
Night Owl Spotless Mind
Humbolt Vanilla Latte
Humbolt Train Wreck
SSSC Afghan NL

Last edited:
Back