Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

5E7C3255-0680-4E50-9D1F-B5F20C4D21DA.jpeg
image.jpg

Run 3 Day 1
Beans are sprouting and have gone with 3gal rainscience bags this run and no CMH and just the 4 Cob Shops. I’ve been looking at new lighting but the Foshe Aries 3a 640w light was a bit pricey and shipping was too expensive. Curious what other people are using?

The first two out the gate today Day 1 are Vanilla Latte (VL) and Coal Miners Cookies (CMC). Both HSC and Gnome have had great germination and were popping their husks off at time of planting. Did a little dusting of Great White and Dynomyco in their homes.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I had a Spotless Mind (SM) that didn’t crack so I pinched it to crack the husk and planted it. As a backup I have another smoking but seems this pack hasn’t done very well. Seeds 1-3 have been duds which is surprising.

Day 3
I have a whole pack of Spotless Mind which has been shit. Nothing has geminated 4 out of five seeds so far. I pinged Daz on IG but haven't heard back from him. Disappointing and might just sub in another strain if this last one doesn't pop today.
image.jpg

CO2 Gen is going well have it running about 1-2 bubbles a second and the tent is about 74F 70%H 1250ppm of co2. I just want to get it all dialed in for when flowering is starting.

Last edited:
wow bro some wonderful strains you have there also I do love an upgrade and I've just bought the same oscillating fan and I already have the 6 inch extraction but with the speed controller but I may buy that controller as you can even add the cloudray s 6 fans to it

wow bro some wonderful strains you have there also I do love an upgrade and I've just bought the same oscillating fan and I already have the 6 inch extraction but with the speed controller but I may buy that controller as you can even add the cloudray s 6 fans to it
It’s so funny you responded to this.. I was going to ask you what lights your using. Lol

love the new controller and have the 6s fans working on it. Works great! The CO2 is working pretty good so it will be interesting to see how well it works in the end. I have a couple strains I’ve run before in the tent before it so I should get a good comparison.

the wife has been enjoying the sssc afghan x nl tester. It’s some really great smoke. If you got any of those I’d run um.

It’s so funny you responded to this.. I was going to ask you what lights your using. Lol

love the new controller and have the 6s fans working on it. Works great! The CO2 is working pretty good so it will be interesting to see how well it works in the end. I have a couple strains I’ve run before in the tent before it so I should get a good comparison.

the wife has been enjoying the sssc afghan x nl tester. It’s some really great smoke. If you got any of those I’d run um.
I use sanlight evo series led myself bro also when I eventually grab the controller I may ask you about some settings on it if it's OK also can you tag me occasionally to see how your co2 is working as I forget my way back to a lot of threads as I visit that many

Back