Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

I use sanlight evo series led myself bro also when I eventually grab the controller I may ask you about some settings on it if it's OK also can you tag me occasionally to see how your co2 is working as I forget my way back to a lot of threads as I visit that many
No problem. The setup is very easy and like the phone app. If you’re on IG I can tag you there too.

Day 4
Cracking some new seeds to see if I can find a suitable selection for #5 spot. Why’s it gotta be so hard?

Added in the rice hull top dressing to help preserve the moisture and biosphere of the soil.

getting light stretch which I thought might happen without the 315w CMH.. so I added that back into the configuration this morning.
30B80C06-4B5C-48A2-8199-70C8F5118D39.jpeg

Had a new 6S fan fail today. It’s set to 10 but keeps changing speeds. They are sending out a new fan
@St. Tom
thanks for letting me know bro I saw an Instagram fella say his one had failed also I'm on insta if you wanna add me afm_sttom

Day 21
Been busy… got some light stretch from the CmH not being installed so I got that handled and they’re all doing much better. Been slowly adding in some Rootwise biocatalyst every two weeks, little Fish$hit, King Crab, Surge, quinoa ferment and 5-2 Humic from tea labs in to my waterings. Not all at once but just spreading the biological out every other day in the watering. Trying the use of some scrog netting but it will take me a few rounds to find the sweet spot. The CO2 gen is working pretty well. Just dealing with high Humidity so I think a bit is getting vented out due to the in-line fan running to try and keep the Temp under 80 and Humidity under 70%. Might have to get a dehumidifier when they start to flower. Anyone using one they swear there life on?
A8E5EA92-1F93-4B2E-B3C5-8285755F6249.jpeg

Bobby’s widow is bulking hard and like this particular little girl. Topped it and it went beast mode.
E7709239-C610-4B93-A001-586C75F2D390.jpeg

Knows Candy was a late addition due to the failed pack of Spotless Mind. It’s on auto pilot and going to be really nice.
46AC9EEE-6187-47BC-B122-883B85C41BA3.jpeg

Vanilla Latte is ramping up. Always a winner in the end.
87FD8DD2-5AC1-4ED5-AF31-9A02702A4DF2.jpeg

Coal Miners Cookies didn’t like the light, soil or topping but we will see if she corrects herself.

613C190A-E072-400B-A46B-C07CB34D6607.jpeg

methane is doing its thing and should start to get bulky.
002ECEEB-3E79-454A-ACB7-5BC5238A2A06.jpeg

Sprouting a Spotless mind from another pack and going to be impregnating it with some of this Bobby’s pollen when the two are ready for a good mating!

Day 28
Day 28 and the Coal Miners Cookies is in the trash… hermi on me. Cracking more spotless mind seed to fill the gaps and so far it’s still been shit. If these three seeds don’t pop I’m tossing in something non night owl to replace these two empty spots.

Day 34
@St. Tom AC Infinity Replaced the fan with a new one. No problems with their 2 yr warranty and the new one was slightly redesigned I think to fix the electrical cord flaw. The other fan with the same "Flaw" acted up a bit but then has been working fine. So we will see how long it lasts. I could definitely see adding a 3rd fan but two 6" seem to do the trick on the airflow.

I started two Nightowl Spotless minds to take the place of the hermi and male. The male I torched in front of a heater venter in my office like a jackass so I'm hoping I can bring it back to life and get that pollen harvested.

Top Dressed with the flower nutrients from botanicare and started watering again with the sprayer. Seems to make a huge difference with evenly watering the soil.

Back