Day 86
Blue bullet into the dryer top 1/2 of the plant really sweet and sticky
IMG_4443.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4447.jpeg
IMG_4448.jpeg
IMG_4450.jpeg

Day 89
grinding to the finish line at the corners of the tent. Already chopped the tops on the Front center and front left. Just letting the lower portion of the plants finish. The three other corners aren’t quite done but starting to lean from weight more as they get heavy with resin.
IMG_4468.jpeg

IMG_4466.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpeg

For you folks following along. I have all of the Northern Dragon Fuel cut and still have the last of it drying. Smoke really nice and definitely on my list to rebuy seed. Really great tasting nighttime Indica.

The Rucu Cucu is about 1/2 cut down and the tops a big fat sativa/haze buds. The lowers are pretty larfy and loose and just going to probably freeze it fresh for later use in some oil or butter infusions.

The Blue Bullet is 2/3 cut and drying. The first cut was tested and it smokes like a hybrid and tastes nice. Not much cure needed.

Blue Dawg is moving along but I really tortured this one so I’ll probably use most of it for making edibles.

Best for last… Dream Queen is really nice heavy sativa bud. Would highly recommend buying a 10pack. I already picked up a second pack.

Did you expect anything else with a name like that. At least its not a Gold Digger
Funny! Definitely some big nuggets to be diggin on. I have not been disappointed yet by a humbolt seed co autoflower. I expected good but this one has surpassed my expectations and the product sheet. First phase out of the dryer
IMG_4525.jpeg

Last edited:
Back