Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

I let the Blue Dawg lowers go awhile longer and it paid off. The plumped up nicely and into the dryer.
IMG_4692.jpeg

I can’t say enough about these dryers from Herbsnow. I’m able to do phased harvest indoors and out. Cut what’s ready and into the dryer trays. I’ve run 🏋️‍♀️ through the three that I have over the past 2 yrs. You think your flower is dry saving terps and potency hanging but it really isn’t. The GreenGoblin turned me onto these and never looked back.

I purchased them with the three extra trays. Highly recommended. Typically I use two trays per level bottom tray will have the screen and the upper tray is just a spacer because when packed with big fat tops you need a little extra space. Sometimes with big colas you need two spacer.

This is a great solution for use non-commercial home growers. Check um out.

HerbsNow Dryer

Last edited:
Shutdown Tent
After 117 days and not the expected results I made a decision to not waste anymore power and flipped the switch. The summer run indoor is over and kicked the autowrecks outside. I will see how they finish there and have had to supplement waters with a Mix of NPK and some Cal Mag. The calyxes seem underdeveloped but that could be a trait of this strain. They def are very stinky and unique terps.

Huh, those autowrecks just aren't putting on weight are they? I had to look back the last couple pages to see what was going on. The rest of your plants turned out pretty good. I'd be interested to see if the AWs don't change with being outside. Just a new environment to shock or restart them a bit.

Day 7
Spotless Mind didn’t make it and don’t want to start another a week into this and the three remaining should fill the tent anyway.
IMG_5050.jpeg

Humbolts Dream Queen has been some really nice smoke and heavy yielder. Green Crack x Mazard Star x Skunk #1 So it has really great genes. With more space and easier access to trim and train I expect good things again from this. Recommend picking some of these seeds.

Excited to see how Humbolts Sour D turns out I haven’t had a bad strain yet from them and will be interesting how their sour d expression is.

Even more exciting is the NightOwl / Gnome cross Strawberry Popesicle. Popesicle I ran last time was really excellent smoke. The write up and lineage is Popesicle x Cookie Smasher.

Last edited:
Day 9
Mothership has gone to 💯 % Veg on the Kind X750.

New Cloudforge 3T humidifier has been added and set to 75%.

I’ll say AC Infinity makes great products but… now I have to go to a new controller to integrate it all. 69 pro+ which is out of stock. They certainly didn’t think this out from a hardware and software modularity standpoint.

Back