Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 1
  • IMG_5036.jpeg

Not sure this one Spotless Mind will make it
    IMG_5032.jpeg

Day 7
  • Spotless Mind didn’t make it and don’t want to start another a week into this and the three remaining should fill the tent anyway.
    IMG_5050.jpeg

Humbolts Dream Queen has been some really nice smoke and heavy yielder. Green Crack x Mazard Star x Skunk #1 So it has really great genes. With more space and easier access to trim and train I expect good things again from this. Recommend picking some of these seeds.

Excited to see how Humbolts Sour D turns out I haven’t had a bad strain yet from them and will be interesting how their sour d expression is.

Even more exciting is the NightOwl / Gnome cross Strawberry Popesicle. Popesicle I ran last time was really excellent smoke. The write up and lineage is Popesicle x Cookie Smasher.

Last edited:
    Day 9
  • Mothership has gone to 💯 % Veg on the Kind X750.

New Cloudforge 3T humidifier has been added and set to 75%.

I’ll say AC Infinity makes great products but… now I have to go to a new controller to integrate it all. 69 pro+ which is out of stock. They certainly didn’t think this out from a hardware and software modularity standpoint.

Day 17
  • Doing very nicely 70% H and 78-82F right now in the tent. Topped all three today and gave them a full soil drench with 9ml of Roots Surge per 1.5 gal of water, 1 gal of water per plant and let them wick up any excess. So far my very basic temp and humidity automation it working well.
    IMG_5068.jpeg

Day 32
  • Turned the flower spectrum on to 20%. I just wish this light had some built in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth so I could manage the spectrum better. But no complaints otherwise awesome light. They bounced back nicely after the defoil.
    Top dressed yesterday with some Si and watered in some fish shit and straight Ca-Mg (no N)
    IMG_5146.jpeg

Back