Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've long been looking at www.linda-seeds.com as they have some excellent pricing, not only on their own, inexpensive bulk seeds, but also often great prices on popular seedbank strains.

I wanted to try some of their own brand cheap seeds, which go for $1.50 to $3.00 each. I got 10 auto Blueberry for $15.00!!! WOOOooo! Now to see if they were actually worth spending money on.

I put 2 in a soak for about 20 hours and transferred them to paper towel last night. They had already sprouted a radicle so seems like vigorous seeds.

I'll get pics when I plant them in their 4" starter pots of soil. They will will eventually be transplanted into auto pots. they will be the 8th grow in the same soil. I cut out the stump of the previous plant, and plant the new seedlings in the hole.

Yea they're is some awesome cheap seeds out there brother, one of the cheap ones im going to eventually buy is Seedsmans blueberry C99 Fast, not a auto but a early flowerer, think you could harvest like first September outdoors type.
I grew out some.real cheap critical seeds that was great smoke, and great yielders as well, also special queen was another cheap strain that was real good.

Nice and thanks for sharing. I will wait and see before ordering.

The thing is that the day of the $10-20 seeds is going to pass as the plants become legalized and strains get more streamlined. I see a day in not too many years where 7-8 strains of ganja seed will be hanging on the rack in the garden asile between the pepper and tomato seeds.

That's why it's so critical that we early adopters secure great genetics for our stash now. When Mephisto and Dutch Passion are gone we'll still have the legacy of their hard work.

Back