New Grower SNOOKY'S Linda Seed Perpetual Grow

Introduction

SNOOKY

Eats Cannabis !!!
Reaction score
Disclaimer: ZERO,NADA, NO NATURAL ABILITY TO GROW ANYTHING :welcome:

Hey fellow Growers, this Linda Seed grow will be my first documented grow. Been lurking for a couple years now, learned a lot from this community.
Currently have a perpetual 7 Linda Seed Grapefruit and 4 Afghan Skunk grow. This grow I will attempt to rear to maturity 2 Linda Seed Gelato #33 to add to my perpetual grow.
Linda Seeds is a Breeder/ Seedbank located in Spain. Their in-house Linda Seed Cultivars can be had for less than $ 2.00 each. If you have not visited pop22 thread, “$ 1.50 seed grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile? It’s worth checking out!
By the end of this grow I hope to have learned sump-tin and if successful earned sump-tin.
Thank you in advance to all the O.G.s and visitors of this thread.
The below listed stuff will be used in this grow:
SEEDLING /VEG. :
4X4 Tent
4” AC Infinity Exhaust Fan
Ultra Sonic Humidifier
2- Mars TS-1000 / 24 hour cycle
2- 6” Fan
2- 1 Gal. Fabric Pots

FLOWER :
4X8 Tent
6” AC Infinity Exhaust/ Filter
Ultra Sonic Humidifier
Portable Oil Filled Heater
Lights : 8- Big Smo Auto Cobs / 18 on 6 off
Ink Jet Controller
3-6” Fans

WATER: Rain

Growing Medium : Fox Farm Happy Frog /Roots Organics Micro Green, perlite and Worm Castings

Seeds: Linda Seeds Gelato #33

Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio, Roots Organics Cal-Mag, Super Thrive, Fish Shit, and General Hydroponics PH up/down
Pot riser / Saucer

Tools:

Gram Scale

Pipettes

Hygrometer

Drying Box

Trimmers

Measuring Cup

Scarifying Tool

Loupe / Magnifier

Apera PH Pen/ backup, Calibration and storage solution

Single Prong Soil Moisture Meter

10 Ton Dab Press

Nutrients :

Fox Farm Trio

Roots Organics Cal-Mag

Super Thrive

Fish Shit

Dynomyco Mycorrhizal

Stay tuned more to come !
:growing:

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 17
First Week
Week #1:

Scarified 2 Linda Seed Gelato # 33 and placed into a closed light deprived container with 4 ounces of water. Placed container on top of grow light for warmth pending seed cracking, not sure if this step is necessary but I feel it won’t hurt. Prepared 2- 1 Gallon Fabric Pots for seeds. Added approximately 1 quart of Pearlite, 12 ounces of Worm Castings 3 quarts of FFHF and 40 grams of Dynomyco Mycorrhizal to a PH balanced 1 Gallon Pot with a space for a solo cup to fill with Seedling Mix. This grow I only have enough Dynomyco for 1 pot , therefore this grow will be one pot with Dynomyco and 1 without. Once Seeds crack, will add 1 drop of Superthrive for about 3/4 hours and will plant seeds about 1/2” below surface and cover with clear plastic dome.
Seeds soaked fer 24 hours( 9/11/22) cracked but no visible tap root. Moved to permanent home.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Week #1- Seeds popped
Seeds popped this morning 9/14/22, looking good so far. The one Gelato on the left has the Dynomyco mixed in the pot , the other on the right is without. Will probably just lightly spray with RO water for the next few days. Will try to keep these girls happy, and will update weekly, happy growing:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0123.JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 20
Week #2
Not much going on yet, hoping their spreading roots everywhere in these lil pots. Lights are set at 40 % and about 6” above plants. They will be watered through completion with 1.5 Ounce of FF Big Bloom, 3ml Fish Shit added to 1 Gallon of 40 PPM Rain Water and try to maintain a PH of 6.4-6.5. Temps / Humidity are staying @ 78 F/ 76 H, most of the time. No liquid nutrients fer about 3 weeks. Been spraying water a few times daily thru yesterday.

Prior to their watering I added approximately 1/2 “ of Worm Castings to top of soil. Today I added 1 drop of Superthrive to 4 ounces of the above mentioned mix, they got 2 ounces each. Watered about 3” from main stem towards edge of pot. I will continue watering with this mix for 3/4 weeks then lose the Superthrive. TX for stopping by, Happy Growing !

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 12
Week #3
Not much to report or see this week, hoping these girls are making lots a roots. Watered 2 times this week , upped the intake to 4 ounces yesterday. They’re still green and happy so far. Humidity and temp are staying consistent, phn'g to 6.4/ 6.5. Thanks for stopping by.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 23
Week #4
Day 19 update, plants still looking ok and green. Topped off soil with a bit of worm castings and watered today with 6 ounces of the above mentioned mix. Temps and humidity staying in range . Still no nutrients. TX for stopping by.

Attachments

• IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 22
Week #5
Day 26 update, this has been an interesting week. Discovered that one of these Gelato #33 plants (left one) does not have any bud sites atm. Further compounding the situation the damn thing has not shown sex yet. Have never seen this before and not really sure what to do. ATM can not top it, hesitant to trash it, maybe I will just let this freak go and see what happens! They both got their first feed this week @ approximately 600 ppm. The other Gelato I topped on 10/06/22, probably should have not topped, hope I do not regret as the plant just did not seem robust enough. Time will tell lol. Temp and humidity remain in range.
IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG

Week #6
Day 33 update, OMG another interesting week with these goofy things. After last weeks Veg. feed of about 600 ppm’s both plants showed signs of nitrogen overdose, green shiny leaves and curling leaf tips. The plant on the left went from showing sex last week to nearly in full flower, fed with bloom nutrients (580 ppm) yesterday due to lower Nitrogen level. May water both of em with just Big Bloom @ 25% for the foreseeable future. Was concerned with this plant when I topped her. The 1 on the right still has not shown signs of sex, but has a couple of possible bud sites at the top, so I topped her on 10/13/22, she also has another possible single bud site at the fourth node. Been giving her nothing but ph’d water since 10/11/22. As it stands right now she may have 3 bud sites, luckier than a few days ago when there were zero bud sites.
Not sure but I think these plants did not agree with the Worm Castings, Big Bloom, Fish Shit, and Superthrive combo. Have not had a nitrogen problem with this combo yet, but will have to revaluate in the future. A lil bummed, but it is what it is !
IMG_0326.JPGIMG_0334.JPGIMG_0328.JPG

Back